Events/Trails UPDATED - HDC Holiday Party 2023 - Sunday December 10th 3 pm to 6 pm (1 Viewer)

Holiday Party Attendance

• Yes, I will be joining and will post the number in my party in the thread below

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I will not be joining. Have fun.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Poupon I intended to indicate that I would be bringing 2 quests for a total of 3. I updated my original post too. You currently have me listed as only 2 people total.

busy that weekend, so will not be coming down to ABQ

Mary and I will be there, thanks Larry.

@Poupon I would be bringing 2 quests for a total of 3.

"WHAT, is your quest?"

BridgeOfDeath (1).jpg

I'll be there, maybe +1 if I can get Isabelle to come!

Edit: Ali+1+1.

Last edited:
I plan to be there with a Dirty Santa wrapped gift and dessert, if I can get enough sleep before this party. I open an all night Observatory for an Astronomy Club on Sat night. I hope to get a little sleep when I can. Thanks for throwing this PARTY!!

I plan to be there with a Dirty Santa wrapped gift and dessert, if I can get enough sleep before this party. I open an all night Observatory for an Astronomy Club on Sat night. I hope to get a little sleep when I can. Thanks for throwing this PARTY!!
You can sleep when you're dead...

I'm hoping someone is bringing edible undies......

I will be there with a + 1. So two total. We look forward to the good company and Sadies’ food!

I will be there with a + 1. So two total. We look forward to the good company and Sadies’ food!
Wow, this is your first message! Welcome to the 'hood. Please introduce yourself by starting a new thread and info about your vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom