ubolts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey anyone know if there is a place that can make ubolts? Clemson 4 wheel has them, I'm gonna go by there on friday and see if they have some that will work. But figured I'd ask and see if there was a place that made them incase the ones a clemson 4 wheel didn't have the right size.

Thanks, Chuck

Just open up your wallet and buy a set from toyota. No need to make do with something for a jeep.

cause the ones on there now weren't made specifically for cruisers, they were made from scratch in a short time. Plus I need em now and I do imagine that the ones from 4 wheel will work. just tryin to scope out options.

Dude it's a piece of steel bent with threads on the end....nothing to complicated.

Plus I feel like being difficult

Plus I'm free, white, and american and I can do whatever the hell I want to :flipoff2: :bounce: :flipoff2:

well now that ralph hayes in giving us a bajillon percent off of everything....why don't you go and check out what they have or what they could get you??

Hey you need to probably call 3pits. I bet he has a few laying around. Also isn't there a part62 at Alans house. I bet there are are few on it Gehn or JP (who is buying the axles would sell for a couple of dollars If you could get them off.

But I'm pretty sure I saw some at pep boys in the help section. they were like 8 or 9 dollars each. Give me specs and I'll run over there and check them out today.

McMaster Carr

Gundy said:
Danger Will Robinson! Used U-bolts are asking for trouble.
They aren't THAT expensive. Give Rick a call.

Trouble maybe. BUt we are talking about the Mafia? Right? No brakes, smoking, stalling, rolling over, slamming on brakes, door impalement, no parking brake, smoking brakes, leaf spring bending, windshield busting, 55mph max Mafia? Do I have the right group. :flipoff2: I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom