For Sale TX- Bantam trailer for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an early bantam trailer for sale. I think? It is for sale but not sure if its the bantam or not. Like to get $500 but will take offers. Call or text me @ 2542236297 Shawn
IMG_2065.jpg
IMG_2066.jpg
IMG_2067.jpg

Last edited:
Your pics don't show the hitch, ball or pintle.

looks like an aftermarket ball hitch. what happened to the ebrake?

Aftermarket hitch? I dont think so, came from the factory like this

I thought it was aftermarket as well, did some research and found out that bantam trailer company after the war had lots of trailers left over, company was going under and wanted to capture the civilian market. So, they removed the brake, added the ball hitch (which is removed by a pin and add luenette) added stake holders in the tub and put on rounded fenders.

check it out here

The Bantam T3-C Page
IMG_2068.jpg

Ok, Ok

Ok, I will take 500$ for the trailer, I would like to get it gone. would make for a great expedition trailer.

sweet.

Would be a great trailer to build.

Bump.

Mike

Yes, its a Bantam civilian model, referred to as a TC-3. Probably late 1940s vintage. And it appears to have been painted red orginally.

Not sure of the condition of the bed under the diamond plate, but otherwise it looks good and mostly original. Nice to see that it still has the original wheels too.

These are great little trailers to pair up with a FJ-40. I've got both and when I need a "truck" I just hitch the trailer up and go... Very light and can move around the yard by hand.

Nice and at $500 appears to be priced right.

x3 where at in texas? how close to dfw

Cool trailer, good deal...wish this was around 6 months ago cause I'd be right on it! GLWS.

-Daniel

Did you sell this?

-Daniel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom