Trailers | Campers | RVs

Filter by prefix:

Offroad ready, teardrop-like small camper. $5000. I built this camper to be heavy-duty, will follow your truck anyplace you want to take it. I...
Registered trailer for sale. Comes with canopy, 2” Pintle hitch and spare. $2500 OBO
For sale is our UEV 490. Used on about 7 total trips, each of which was a total of 4 days or less. No real Offroad use only grated forest roads...
Long time reader of IH8MUD forum enjoyed all the information on many topics. I have a military type jeep trailer for sale figured this would make...
Taken delivery August 2018 Garaged Used about 60 days total XV-3 Deluxe Plus standard equipment includes: Brake Kit Max Coupler Line-X Upgrade...
Title in hand, this trailer has been used to camp in and has been off road. It has proven to be very durable and tows great behind my 2005 Jeep...
Off the market for the summer
Hello All, Looking to sell my trailer. I am just south of Cleveland Ohio 44141. No title. Rolls freely but do not want to test hand brake. Cash...
Spent the better part of my wife's second pregnancy building this only to realize overlanding with two little ones wasn't in the cards. Time to...
No affiliation Looks like it would be a great base for an overlanding trailer build. No clue if the price is fair or not. I suggest avoiding...
For sale is a camper constructed from a M116A2 trailer back in 2010. It was undergone a few different changes over the years, but is still solid...
So recently I have become aware of a non-US source for NOS M416 trailers. Fortunately I have contacts that can help facilitate importation to the...
Excellent Condition M416 1978, last year of the 416, comes with the surge brake system as well as parking brake. Tub and frame are in excellent...
I have a CDN100 trailer that I will be selling. It has 2 new 7.5x16 millitary tirs on it and one like new spare. Very little surface rust, one of...
Hello, Im selling my trailer that is it excellent condition. Ive had it for about 10yrs but only used it a few times. I dont know much about it...
See here: https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/for-sale-highly-modified-updated-2015-taxa-cricket-denver-co.214331/ Thanks for looking
Selling the wife's 2005 Xterra. About 175K miles. Good condition. V6, air, etc. Asking $5K. Pictures will follow. PM me here.
2015 Kimberley Kamper Limited Edition - Bend Or - $39,900.00 Ordered direct from the Kimberley factory in Ballina, NSW Australia and optioned to...
Overland trailer with a chassis by Rockbox Offroad Trailer. I purchased chassis and built the box that it rides on. Chassis is constructed from...
With regret, it is time to sell this absolutely fantastic trailer, as my wife prefers to check into hotels now. Tows beautifully. Electric brakes...
Alright folks, thinking about going a different route and selling our off road camper, this thing is built to have everything you need in a...
Not affiliated. If I needed one, I'd be all over this. https://boise.craigslist.org/tro/d/payette-military-jeep-trailer/7287427646.html
Excellent condition M416. Uncut tailgate. Working lights in original housing. Recently treated entire trailer with rust converter. Three brand new...
Just saw this ad on CL, not mine but i wish could have it. I think it is a great deal...

Thread Filter

Top Bottom