Trailers | Campers | RVs

Classifieds: Trailer, Campers, Motorhomes, Recreational Vehicles

Filter by prefix:

Hello all, I am selling my 2017 Quicksilver Livin Lite 6.0 Pop-Up Camper It's a simple pop-up style camper. All aluminum frame and floor. No plumbing and just basic electrical. It has 12v and 110 when plugged in with the 30 amp cord which ill leave in the camper. It is also wired with a Zamp solar connection but no controller so you can connect a panel direct to it as long as it has a controller. I recently installed a group 31 deep cycle battery a few years ago. I also just replaced the 7 pin trailer connector in October. There are no trailer breaks because it only weights about 1100 pounds. Can easily be towed by any vehicle. I have been pulling it with my 1FZ no problem. Set up is pretty simple with two people. Set up with one...
$22,000. We received our new trailer and shook it down and need to get this gone. This is likely the best deal on a Conqueror you will see. Located in north Georgia. Can tow to meet you somewhere if you like (no charge to AL, TN, NC, SC). This is a 2016 Conqueror 440 Extreme that we have been using for overlanding and remote basecamp setup. It is a highly capable, compact, and very durable trailer from South Africa. Not many are left in the US! This trailer is DOT legal and registered and titled in Georgia. The trailer has an enormous amount of features and capabilities. It has independent trailing arm coil suspension with Fox shocks and limit straps, steel construction with skids. The trailer comes with a VERY long list of...
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/dc-md-va-m101-a2-trailer-arb-tent-w-annex-23zero-270-awning-w-walls.1336588/#post-15438509 Listed this in Outdoor and Expedition Gear first since it has tent and awning. More info in there but looking to get $3k as is with everything. I didn’t set up the tent annex room because it started getting windy. Any questions, let me know. Thanks, Ki
Super start to an Overland build!! Completely reworked M116A2 off road military trailer with a #3500-3" dia. electric brake axle (all military connections/hardware maintained), with EZ Lube, 6 x 5.5 lug centric with Spidertrax 6 x 5.5 to convert to hub centric and Toyota 4runner full wheels and KO2 Load Range E tires, cut fenders to fit 4' between fender wells, new reworked hitch with a cast Bulldog 2" coupler (superior articulation), all new wiring and lights with 7 pin connecter, military grade safety chains, welded 3" heavy steel tube rear bumper. Bed size is 6' wide by 8' long Will help drive for the right person...thanks for looking!
Back up for sale 9/21/23 Price: $7,500 OBO with ARB Simpson II Tent and Annex $6,500 WITHOUT Tent Miles: UNK but has been on several cross country trips including 2500 mile trip to Maine this year Weight: 1800lb Condition: Excellent with No frame/ rust, never winter camped. Almost ALL of the hardware is brand new as of 2020-2021. Trailer passed Michigan Vehicle Inspection 2023, no title requirement per Michigan DOT regulations for trailer under 2000lb. Equipment: - Like -new ARB Simpson II RTT and includes attachable full lower Annex which increases sleeping capacity to up to 4 adults. - Underwent full cleaning with Canvas wash/ water-proofing July 2023) - Custom-made multi-directional trailer hitch (added security feature when...
I bought this unit new in 2020, its has served my family very well, this listing is for the canopy only not my tacoma. It has 2 sunflare 126 solar panels on it, 270 alucab awning, alucab showe cube, table, etc...I'll include the receipt in this ad to show what i paid and accessories. Remember this is a used unit, so its not perfect but in good shape. The unit is currently mounted on a 2013 double cab short bed tacoma as you can view in my face book account. I will out of pocket until 1st of jan. Then I'm having surgery on the 18th so between there i have to get this unit off of the truck or i can't help. The easiest method would be we meet at AVS in Albuquerque and let Dom and his crew swap it over. I have new bags for the cube and...
Modified M416 Overlanding trailer w/ telescoping platform + Roof top tent (RTT) + awning Great way to ease your family into camping + overlanding Purchased FEB2018 from an overlander in LA who purchased the M416 trailer stock. The previous owner then added/built the telescoping platform and created this for overlanding w/ his family. When we purchased it we were just beginning to get into overlanding and needed something light and a place to keep all our gear so we could leave for trips quickly. We didn't want an RTT permanently on our vehicle. Also wanted the ability to haul material if needed as a standard utility trailer. It’s performed beautifully and we’re now progressing to a flatbed camper unit. The roof top tent platform has...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom