Turf-N-Surf 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^^^ i will be on the road Thursday morning and arriving around 2-3 p.m driving a black 4Runner.

I know there are a lot of events being planned, but a few of my friends and I are planning on heading to the Pismo Derelicts that meets every Saturday morning in the OSH parking lot in Arroyo Grande. It's a very diverse group of cars and people usually start gathering around 7:30-8 and it's pretty much all done by 9. Might be neat to have a bunch of Land Cruisers show up, there was a Hummer meet at Pismo that had a group show up a few months ago. If anyone's interested in checking it out they are welcome to join us, we plan on leaving camp around 7:45 A.M. Saturday morning and its about 10 minutes away.

http://www.pismoderelicts.com/

I only have one "event" that happens at 7:45 am when I'm on the beach. I don't really plan it, but I do drive to it. There's never been a Hummer there, but I would not be opposed to that if it were to occur. In some circles that would be referred to as a blumpkin.

Were off from Thurs til Sunday so we will be leaving bright and early Thursday.......................Unless I can talk Wendy into leaving Wed. Camper is loaded, 45 has the tow hitch on, just gotta pick up firewood and corndogs and Im ready

Picture 004.jpg
Looks right at Home

I think I'll do a big pot of clam chowder for Saturday.

Anyone else thinking potluck or something?

:smokin:

Not mine anymore...

:crybaby:

DSC05993.JPG

Last edited:
Tom's coming, but he'll probably bring his 40.

My wife and I packed all the orders for TnS last night. Swag galore y'all. See you early birds on Thursday when i'm setting up Main Camp.

My wife and I packed all the orders for TnS last night. Swag galore y'all. See you early birds on Thursday when i'm setting up Main Camp.

Hope you have some extras.

You need to stakeout blue camp. We should be arriving around noon on fri.

Bring bacon. And beer.

You need to stakeout blue camp. We should be arriving around noon on fri.

I'm hoping to get down there around 2pm

I just finished getting my stuff together and will be loading up at 7 a.m then hit the road baby.Don't you just love the night shift?LOL

I know there are a lot of events being planned, but a few of my friends and I are planning on heading to the Pismo Derelicts that meets every Saturday morning in the OSH parking lot in Arroyo Grande. It's a very diverse group of cars and people usually start gathering around 7:30-8 and it's pretty much all done by 9. Might be neat to have a bunch of Land Cruisers show up, there was a Hummer meet at Pismo that had a group show up a few months ago. If anyone's interested in checking it out they are welcome to join us, we plan on leaving camp around 7:45 A.M. Saturday morning and its about 10 minutes away.

http://www.pismoderelicts.com/

I never heard of Pismo Derelicts. Sounds like the small town version of Cars & Coffee. If I can wake up I'll try to make it. Depends on how crazy Fri night is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom