Turf-N-Surf 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man I've been to 5 turf n surf events but I've always just hung out with my old fjc buddy's. I'll have to do some campfire hopping to meet some new folks.

ARE WE THERE YET?!

Age and the amount of Booze guzzled down?? That's my Guess

Interesting. I have two little ones so it's nice to where to camp so they will sleep and where the fun will be after they are finally asleep.

Frank

Interesting. I have two little ones so it's nice to where to camp so they will sleep and where the fun will be after they are finally asleep.

Frank

You'll definitely want to camp with Mickey_Rubicon then.

:lol:

Mickey_Rubicon will be camping in the main camp area with the Central Coast Land Cruiser club. I'm sure he'll invade other campfires as well though. . .

Last edited:
Just got our order in Thanks Seth.

Picture 001.jpg

I may show up for 1 night this year. I promise to shower and I quit smoking cigs. For Calstyl, of course.

DSCN2633.JPG
If we can get Calstyl there the group would be complete. One of the few people I know who can bust a fine spline burf in the dunes LOL

Just got our order in Thanks Seth.
No problem! I love the camo 45!!!! please bring it around main Camp for some pictures with the camo rigs of the Central Coast Landcruisers :)

My boss approved my time off today! I'll be getting there sometime Friday afternoon/evening with a few friends tagging along (not all Toyota's... but I'm going to try to sneak a few Toyota badges onto some of them..:flipoff2:). I took Monday off so this year I can make it to Pozo on time when the main group leaves, then just head back to camp and chill for another night.

Starting to get pretty excited!

Green camp is the NorCal group that accepts anyone who wants to party until late/early times of the night/day.

Unfortunately I don't think green camp will make it this year. :(
#greencamp on Instagram

Who is the trailer rental company that tows the trailer out onto the dunes? I have a friend who is interested.

One other question for those ham radio operators. What is the local repeater out in that area or does everyone use simplex?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom