Turbo 3fe. Build. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

6187176B-8701-4FC9-9C93-5DBFBF720C04.jpeg
03F53224-E8C2-44CB-87FB-E1A0858CE649.jpeg

This is awesome, fantastic inspiration!

Keep it up:bounce:

Hmmm, I wonder if the thought of slapping in a 1FZ-FE in there ever crossed the OP's mind!

Hmmm, I wonder if the thought of slapping in a 1FZ-FE in there ever crossed the OP's mind!

Why would one do that? If you were going to go through the engine swap process the smart thing to do would be a diesel.

I think a turbo 3fe is a great idea, so many 3fe haters out there! The 1FZ-FE is more complicated, more basic is better. The cost of an engine swap is much higher than improving what is there.

Rock on with the turbo 3fe!

Why would one do that? If you were going to go through the engine swap process the smart thing to do would be a diesel.

I think a turbo 3fe is a great idea, so many 3fe haters out there! The 1FZ-FE is more complicated, more basic is better. The cost of an engine swap is much higher than improving what is there.

Rock on with the turbo 3fe!

What he said. ^

Nope. Pulling out EVERYTHING. Including tranny and all the wiring... just for a 1fz? Seems like to much truble to me... for the gain. Not to mention BORING AF :grinpimp:

Can you put the video on youtube?

With a intercooler she would do SO much better.

excellent work dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom