Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Works for me...place kicks ass. There is good parking across the street. If the meet goes to s*** like the last one me and Deb will meet you for dinner :)
sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

If I get back from SHOT show in time and Vegas has not worn me out, I will be there. :beer:

Let's generate some interest. Get some rigs out to the Barrio! If ya have any of your Cruiser buddys numbers give em a call! I will ring up two of my amigos and try to get em out there.

Let's generate some interest. Get some rigs out to the Barrio! If ya have any of your Cruiser buddys numbers give em a call! I will ring up two of my amigos and try to get em out there.
On it!

You guys need to select a representative who is going to run those meets down in Tucson so I can get you guys a starter stock of swag for new members. Every month we have new members who are in Tucson.

You guys need to select a representative who is going to run those meets down in Tucson so I can get you guys a starter stock of swag for new members. Every month we have new members who are in Tucson.

Did you guys read that? Chuy said he is coming to the Barrio at 5 on Saturday!

representative....we dont need no stinking representative... This is Tucson...we are outlaws:grinpimp:

I dont mind doing it if nobody else wants to.

representative....we dont need no stinking representative... This is Tucson...we are outlaws:grinpimp: I dont mind doing it if nobody else wants to.
I vote Robert! Then maybe I will get the CSC sticker like everyone else has :D

I am planning to be there on the 18th.

My vote is Rex, Neatus, Bowtiestang, Splitshot or RockJock

Chuck

Barrio on the 18th

I will try to get down there too!
Don

I am bringing a buddy from work who just bought a new FJ Cruiser. I think he liked all our Landcruisers when he brought his Jeep with us to Chiva Falls. (Plus we gave him a lot of s***e)

More the merrier

I'll be there!

Should we shoot for Barrio Brewery again? How does Saturday the 18th work? We could do 5pm so we can actually see the rigs and then have a few brews.

What the hell, I may actually bring the rig out.

I'll stop by as well. Maybe we should post a new thread for tomorrow's event ? The meetups are pretty buried at this point, plus it's not the usual Friday night.

See you all tomorrow.

That'd be cool!:beer::beer::beer:

Haven't seen you since Ross an I tried Tucson meets years ago.
I need to get the rig ready for a camp trip and emissions so I may as well burn some gas.

Coming from the space/time continuum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom