Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting

bowtiestang

Speak of the devil and he shall appear
Annd.......

IMG_20131109_153854.jpg

IMG_20131109_154113.jpg

IMG_20131109_153212.jpg

IMG_20131109_152206.jpg

I think it is too easy for what most of the guys are into.. after all my non locked Lexus made it:grinpimp: A bone stock 80 may need to be careful of mud flaps-flairs and running boards but that's it. Your 4runner wouldn't even be challenged on this trail. I would run it again if anyone is interested.

Looks like Gunsite would be a mellow trip, and something I could convince my girlfriend to come along on. :hmm:

But guess you're right, it's probably not up to snuff for a major CSC trip. Guess we'll have to find somewhere else to do...

bowtiestang

Looks like Gunsite would be a mellow trip, and something I could convince my girlfriend to come along on. :hmm:

But guess you're right, it's probably not up to snuff for a major CSC trip. Guess we'll have to find somewhere else to do...

If you and your girl wants to go just let me know I would run up with you. There are a ton of roads and trails in the Santa Rita's to explore. The Gunsite trail only takes about 1hr to go up and over.

I have some friends hunting in Redington Pass this weekend so I am going to head out there on Thur or Fri say hi and do a little wheeling. Thinking about taking Redington all the way to the San Pedro just because I haven't been out that far:D

If you and your girl wants to go just let me know I would run up with you. There are a ton of roads and trails in the Santa Rita's to explore. The Gunsite trail only takes about 1hr to go up and over.

I have some friends hunting in Redington Pass this weekend so I am going to head out there on Thur or Fri say hi and do a little wheeling. Thinking about taking Redington all the way to the San Pedro just because I haven't been out that far:D

Sweet, I'll have to take you up on that offer to run it again. I'm thinking sometime in December, so we'll have to plan something.

I can't go out Thursday or Friday, but if you for some reason end up going to Redington on Saturday instead I'd be down.

I was just trying to come up with a wife-friendly trip for this Sunday, had forgotten about gunsite pass, and it's one area I haven't been at all. Looks like a winner.

bowtiestang

Sweet, I'll have to take you up on that offer to run it again. I'm thinking sometime in December, so we'll have to plan something.

I can't go out Thursday or Friday, but if you for some reason end up going to Redington on Saturday instead I'd be down.

Sure any weekend or I am off between 12-20-13 till 1-6-14:grinpimp: So anytime then except Xmas. I will PM my number to you.

Once we figure a date we can post it incase others want to tag along. I would also do a overnight freeze your butt off camp over if anyone wants:cheers:

RockJock82

Sometimes you have to kick a little A$$
Any idea on our next meet date? I think we are set on where lol :beer:

RockJock82

AAHHH man I work that night.. We should do Saturday :D

RockJock82

Cool let me know. Bummed I missed the last one.

RockJock82

I cant make it on Saturday. Just pick which ever day you can get more people. Friday is the day I can make it.
The meeting was already scheduled for Friday so go ahead and keep it at that I can make the next one.

I can't make it this time, sorry. Terry

I'll probably be there. Parking is a little "different" at Barrio, so where is everyone going to park?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom