Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting

RockJock82

Sometimes you have to kick a little A$$
Awesome turn out :) at least a dozen rigs between one 40, multiple 80's, two 100's and a FJ Cruiser. Pretty informal and everyone got along with one another. I guess are next meet should be a Brewery again? Next month Thunder Canyon Brewery at Foothills Mall. Lets try to make the next one bigger... Photos to follow from Neatus :popcorn:

Last edited:
Ah, I will put the pictures here too so we can keep a running record of our meet up in one spot.

The meet up was great and many showed. Thanks for coming and see ya at the next one.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!

WOw! It was cool seeing so many rig for a Tucson meet. Awesome. I met some cool peoples.

Yes, I actually came out of my cave to show myself at a meet.

there's even photo proof. :beer:

Next, I host a beer/bbq at my house. Stay tuned.

WOw! It was cool seeing so many rig for a Tucson meet. Awesome. I met some cool peoples.

Yes, I actually came out of my cave to show myself at a meet.

there's even photo proof. :beer:

Beer and BBQ! Lets get this going!

Saddletramp

GOLD Star

WOw! It was cool seeing so many rig for a Tucson meet. Awesome. I met some cool peoples. Yes, I actually came out of my cave to show myself at a meet. there's even photo proof. :beer: Next, I host a beer/bbq at my house. Stay tuned.
Some of the Phoenix crew might drive down for that event.

MaddBaggins

So once the beer wore off I realized a big party at the house would be a PITA. It is a small house. Small groups would be cool.

I have a turkey in the freezer I was thinking about smoking next weekend. :hmm:

So once the beer wore off I realized a big party at the house would be a PITA. It is a small house. Small groups would be cool.

Lol I hear you on that. I've had the alcohol effect many times

No backing out. We will all be there next Saturday.

RockJock82

Sometimes you have to kick a little A$$
You bring up and interesting concept. Maybe one of our next meets should be at someone's house and we can all grill out and chat. Anyone open to that?

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

MaddBaggins

You bring up and interesting concept. Maybe one of our next meets should be at someone's house and we can all grill out and chat. Anyone open to that?

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
Well, my house is small and usually a mess, but I suppose I could. A dozen rigs all up and down the street would look cool.

I would be down. I have had 44 people in my small house before. I ain't scared. Better go tell the wife:)

jbee

Thank God for the deserts
Sorry if this is the wrong thread. Any of you Tucson guys recognize this rig? According to the registration it used to live over on River Road. It's now sitting in a wrecking yard in Phoenix
I'm not seen very many of them still sitting on their axles and wheels in the wrecking yard.

image-3844106249.jpg

Top Bottom