Events/Trails Tucson Monthly Meeting (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Friday was the killer for me...made other plans when we started talking Saturday :cheers: Catch you guys next time.

This meet up was great. The food was great and the Barrio Rojo brew was delicious. Neatus showed up and brought the best looking Toyota in the whole parking lot. He talked to some blonde chick wearing rabbit fur and some old English teacher who really wanted the Lakers to beat Oklahoma City. He then packed up shop, headed across the street to the tracks and snapped a pic of the baddest rig of the bunch.

Sweet pic man wish I could have made it! Saving lives brother!

That is an awesome rig.

I wish I was able to attend. I got my radiator issue fixed yesterday (Sat) - a day late and a dollar (actually about $135) short....

Nice picture, and nice report.

Rocky (a.k.a Chuck)

I'd like to organize a wheeling trip for the 28th of this month. Open to ideas for the trail.

I'd go on the 28th or the 29th... Give advance notice (maybe a new thread?). Chuck
I have a couple other friends who are planning on the 28th of everyone is down with that. What about Rice Peak nothing crazy just a nice ride and maybe some snow :)

I'll go. sounds great. Do you want to set up a separate thread? This one might get mis-interpreted!

Thanks -

Chuck

I'll go. sounds great. Do you want to set up a separate thread? This one might get mis-interpreted! Thanks - Chuck
Agreed. Done! :)

Should we shoot for Barrio Brewery again? How does Saturday the 18th work? We could do 5pm so we can actually see the rigs and then have a few brews.

Works for me...place kicks ass. There is good parking across the street. If the meet goes to s*** like the last one me and Deb will meet you for dinner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom