Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Should have the new sliders figured out by the end of the month as well.

Jason

Any chance those will work on a 2018 Lx? The little bit of reading I've done on the Lx lends me to believe the AHC system gets in the way some how.

Hey Jason - In the abundant freetime you have - ever consider something similar to a Gobi rack for the 200? Verdict is still out on my FrontRunner, but seriously contemplating selling it off and going back to the Gobi like I had on my T4R. Seems like the only benefit is the slat rails (which flexed WAY more than I expected from my 155lbs when I was up on top walking around and securing gear), but thinking that might be something you and I could figure out to add to either a TT rack or a Gobi. As an engineer, I'm confident I can design something overly complex and overbuilt ;)

B,

I'll build whatever you want when it's in here. Tube or plate or a combo. Just got 120 mounts back from powder.

J

Almost done with the early bullbar. Just need to wrap the center uprights and run the frame to wing strengthening bars.

J

IMG_20200114_124213952_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200114_124228857_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200114_124235262_HDR.jpg

These are really coming along!
I was one of the folks interested to see the finished uprights, so thanks for posting!

At first I thought they were staying bald-like, but good to see them with the full front! (Reading is literally a problem for me of late...eyes).

It's HELL FOR STOUT!

J

Guys,

Just an update on the bumpers. I've been out sick most of the week and Matt has the final 5 welded out and polished up. Just need to get back to the shop to bend tube and get those of you with full and lo pro bars finished up.

Should be shipping out by the end of next week on those that don't have powder.

ALSO I have 2 spare sets of the BLUE rear shock guards coming back from powder on Tuesday. If anyone wants them PM me. They won't be available on the website.

Thanks,

Jason

Digging that front bumper! Would it come in bare metal or would you power-coat it black?

he can do either, I'm getting one bare metal due to shipping ... I live in florida so it probably wouldn't survive the trip unscathed..

All sold but one in this last run. @NDizzle rig is ready to roll.

Bumper, Safari snorkel, ComeUp Deal Gen 2- 12.5rs, Baja Design Squadron Pros and a 360 Watt OSRAM 18" LED flood/drive bar.

Be a bit before I'm back on 200 bumpers. Have 32- 100 series customers to take care of now.

Cheers,

Jason

IMG_20200130_104951359.jpg
IMG_20200130_104957959.jpg

IMG_20200130_105940349_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200130_105949532_HDR.jpg

JUST A QUICK NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY SALE--- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL WEBSITE ORDERS!

This only applies for order purchased through the website and ONLY ORDERS PLACED TOMORROW!

Hawaii, Kansas and Alaska and International do NOT APPLY.

CODE AT CHECK OUT IS------ FREESHIP

Jason

Last edited:

So as Ive told a couple Kansas customers ------- sorry and go vote those idiots out of office. Maybe if the Koch brothers had to pay taxes on their billions in profits each year that state would be in a better financial state.

I don't need the headache for the extreme small amount of sales I receive from Kansas. I'm not singling out Kansas, but if another state becomes STUPID I will not sell there either.

J

So as Ive told a couple Kansas customers ------- sorry and go vote those idiots out of office. Maybe if the Koch brothers had to pay taxes on their billions in profits each year that state would be in a better financial state.

I don't need the headache for the extreme small amount of sales I receive from Kansas. I'm not singling out Kansas, but if another state becomes STUPID I will not sell there either.

J

Don’t sugar-coat it like that, Jason...
Tell us how youreally feel! 😬

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom