Vendor Toyota PTO gearbox, misc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kevos37

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Parting out....Toyota PTO winch for sale.Front tabs broken, need to be brazed on. Have missing pieces from tabs. Would prefer not to ship. I want to try to sell as a package if I have no success I will part it out. $900

Cheers
KevO
16526474122492183449326234536128.jpg
16526474442352502071999630637607.jpg

Last edited:
Toyota PTO winch for sale.Front tabs broken, need to be brazed on. Have missing pieces from tabs. Would prefer not to ship. I want to try to sell as a package if I have no success I will part it out. The pillow block has already been spoken for. $900

PTO & bracket on right are being sold separately.

Cheers
KevO
View attachment 3009627View attachment 3009628
GLWS.

Toyota PTO winch for sale.Front tabs broken, need to be brazed on. Have missing pieces from tabs. Would prefer not to ship. I want to try to sell as a package if I have no success I will part it out. The pillow block has already been spoken for. $900

PTO & bracket on right are being sold separately.

Cheers
KevO
View attachment 3009627View attachment 3009628
If you do decide to part it out, dibs on the drive shaft.
Any idea on the year this came off of?
By the shifter, looks like a late 60's early 70's possibly?

If you do decide to part it out, dibs on the drive shaft.
Any idea on the year this came off of?
By the shifter, looks like a late 60's early 70's possibly?
I'm thinking that sounds right on the vintage.

@kevos37 Always offers Quality Pre-Owned Parts ..............

1652950189863.jpeg

PTO winch image 1 - Copy - 11.png

Last edited:
Here are some pics from one I have that may be helpful for visual reference, installed on a 3 speed with an AA top conversion cover.

20220526_231749.jpg

20220526_231757.jpg

20220526_231802.jpg

I was just wondering. Basically an aftermarket replacement for the OEM top plate or is there some advantage over the OEM?
The adapter kits were made for those rigs that came with the 4WD system using column shift (3 on the tree) and vacuum operation.

Maybe a dumb question but what is the AA top conversion? Doesn't seem that different from the factory top plate.

I was just wondering. Basically an aftermarket replacement for the OEM top plate or is there some advantage over the OEM?

The adapter kits were made for those rigs that came with the 4WD system using column shift (3 on the tree) and vacuum operation.

this is the version for the early 3 speed column shift that didn't have reverse lights, there is no provision in the AA top cover for a reverse switch,
early 40's in the 60's did not have reverse lights

this is the version for the early 3 speed column shift that didn't have reverse lights, there is no provision in the AA top cover for a reverse switch,
early 40's in the 60's did not have reverse lights
Thanks Paul, learning new things even after 30 years 🙂

I thought the reverse light switch for early 3-spd column shifts was on the end of the shift column itself. 🤷‍♂️

I thought the reverse light switch for early 3-spd column shifts was on the end of the shift column itself. 🤷‍♂️

yes, it is on the later 3 speed column shift but the early ones didn't have reverse lights at all. not sure on what year reverse lights started, I'm thinking the reverse lights started in 1968??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom