Toyota FJ80 Front Bumper

Visit site
sorry didnt mean to say dealer. 150 is from a junkyard. the front lower piece of metal is messed up as well as the drivers side front quarter panels has a very small dent. the insurance company said for deer it is a 100 dollar deductable and they pay the rest. so insurance would pay for basically all of it. anyways looks like the 80 willl be mine soon seeing as my dad just bought my mom a 2000 100 series...sweet.

Visit site
Get a few estimates. Get the check. Get the sheet metal fixed and use the rest for an ARB Winch Mount bumper.

Merry Christmas from that deer to you! Good for you, sucks for the deer.

uzj100 :D

scottm

SILVER Star
Visit site
If you live in deer country, get the ARB. I've hit five, totalled two cars, damaged my stock bumper. It'll eventually pay for itself. Looks cool. Peace of mind. Nearly hit deer with my wife's 80 last week, still lobbying for another ARB for her.

Visit site
Get three dealerships to price quote it and get an ARB dealer, or Slee, to quote it. You'll probably end up in the same ball park esp if you just have the latter quote you on parts. Insurance company shouldn't care if it's stock or aftermarket. Could be wrong though, but worth a shot. How good are you in with your agent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom