Tons of Pig parts for sale!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would also be interested in the clutch master cylinder too :D

I would like to get the side mirrors for my buddy Gene. He's the one who rolled the 45lv that we are going to try to resurrect on another tub in July [info in the 45 forum]

I'm pretty sure Calico Kid wants the windshield.

And I've got a guy that needs the stock front bench.

Thank you.:)

Fender emblems
Front + tailgate door locks + keys
License plate light covers (if the side type)
Window washer pump
heater hot water valve (the thing connected to "warm pull")
Steering wheel :)

All if not spoken for, of course :)

Shipping to 46033

Always sucks to see one not make it back to the road, I'm sure it was a tough decision. If not spoken for-
Hood
Passenger fender (if no rust)
Maybe the roof rack and roof

I'm about 3 hours south of you.

Could you add the rear reflectors to my wish list. If not spoken for.

PM sent, I want big parts, please respond!

Sorry guys for not responding. I was home taking care of my 6mo old girl over the weekend and my DSL was down:frown: I will get back to everyone.

sorry about your pig
do you have a parking brake drum ??? how bout exhaust manifold ?????

Dang!! You go for a short drive across the continent from Guatemala to Canada and all sort of good stuff pops up!!

I'll take the inner door panels and cargo panels if no one else has them already. I can pickup as well so no shipping needed!

PM me.

I'm interested in the springs and shackles, PM sent.

Sorry guys for not responding. I was home taking care of my 6mo old girl over the weekend and my DSL was down:frown: I will get back to everyone.

Don't sweat it, 890man, you're absolutely doing the right by not rushing the "totaled" carcass to the crusher before we've had a chance to take everything of use off of it. How are the rear corners? I know some people who need those. Backuplights? I know people who need those. The more time you can sit on this, the longer your list of who-gets-what gets.
I'm not kidding about having another Porkchop party. If we could plan a weekend far enough in advance, and nothing else LandCruiser was happening, I bet we could get half a dozen, maybe more, Pigowners to swoop down and with wrenches, sawzalls and torches, strip that thing down to it's basic elements in a day. I can bring some boxes, and pallets...we could fill orders as we pull the pieces.
I'm sure somebody needs that roof. Somebody is always looking for a roof. and you've got a late-F engine? with a 4-speed? and the transition-year transfercase? The doors, the good fender, the interior, the tailgate, the glass. Every bit of rubber that comes off in one piece.
Somebody is gonna want that. Heck, I bet somebody could use the front frame horn and the title for a '74....
If time is an issue, let's have a party. Pigowners know what they're looking for and how to get it off a carcass.
I, for one, will drive a hundred miles and work for parts. Heck, I'll work for a handful of OEM nuts, bolts & washers. We leave you with a garagefull of boxes and pallets for UPS to deal with...scavengers take anything not spoken for, what do you say?

" How are the rear corners? I know some people who need those. "

And in the interest in the many, I would be willing to take those rear corners and get Paul in Panama to use them for fab if anyone is interested.

Sale is on hold

I am sorry to all you who have replied and are interested in parts. My need to help a family member with health issues has moved up and I must postpone the sale of the parts. I will keep records of all interested and contact you in the future to see if you still want the stuff.

Thanks, Travis

Well, here it is,a 12/74 FJ55.

I am parting out my pig. As you can see from the pics, I was t-boned and a lot of damage was done. The truck was in pretty good shape. The roof looks rust free as are the floors. I figured I would start with this and you could chime in with what you want. There are many new things on it along with a ton of new parts not yet installed. I will post pics and more info about that stuff later this week. I am prepared for a ton of posts and PM's but my time is limited and I will get back to as soon as time allows.

Thanks, Travis

Travis, how are things with family?

Are you keeping the Pig?

I would be interested in knowing if your '74 has a radiator overflow and windshield washer set up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom