TLCA Calendar 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lodge your complaints with the EVP - he put it together, drives a 4Runner and told me that the minitrucks are hot right now which is why he picked that pic for the cover.

Also at the time, he didn't know that clubhouses existed on Mud.... so hopefully he wont see this note ;)

Lodge your complaints with the EVP - he put it together, drives a 4Runner and told me that the minitrucks are hot right now which is why he picked that pic for the cover.

Also at the time, he didn't know that clubhouses existed on Mud.... so hopefully he wont see this note ;)
I don't have a dog in the hunt. Just an observation.

Oh I kno. Just making sure you knew that although I pointed him at the pics he chose them :)

From that meeting I presume

Screenshot_20221213_172910.jpg

1st Gen Tundras should be on the cover.

Is there a way to see what the pics are before buying? If each is gonna be on my wall for a month, I'd like to know that they're things I want to look at, like shopping for a regular calendar.

Is there a way to see what the pics are before buying? If each is gonna be on my wall for a month, I'd like to know that they're things I want to look at, like shopping for a regular calendar.
Exactly! The fact that the cover does not represent a LC is not much of a selling point for the rest of the calendar, at least it's not for me. I order one of these every year from the Iron Pig Society brethren because I like having pig every day:

Yeah. I’m with Johny. I was trying to figure out how to see the calendar photos before buying.

Your feedback will be shared anonymously with the board. Any interest in an ONSC calendar? I can set that up for you guys. Like this post and lmk. It’d be a smaller desk calendar and like $18 with shipping - ONSC would get 10% (as with all ONSC merch)

If I get more than 10 likes - we’ll make it happen.

Your feedback will be shared anonymously with the board. Any interest in an ONSC calendar? I can set that up for you guys. Like this post and lmk. It’d be a smaller desk calendar and like $18 with shipping - ONSC would get 10% (as with all ONSC merch)

If you pick 12 different active ONSC members’ rigs then you would have at least 12 folks that would be interested.

I would buy one. ONLY IF I GET TO SEE THE PHOTOS FIRST!!!! just kidding.

I really think this is a great idea James.

I'd buy one but only if my 80 sitting with the engine out makes the cut...... actually how about a non-running onsc calendar 😉.... maybe it will give the owners that actual boost they need to get them done when everyone laughs at them for a month straight.

Better yet a swimsuit edition with meatball in the pool as the cover. ;)
Lol... funny story I had printed that out on canvas in 2015 to be my white elephant gift for that years xmas party. But I moved in November, not entirely sure what happened to it but it's floating around somewhere.

Yep that’s why I mentioned it. It has been proudly displayed in the barn a few times. Not sure where it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom