The Shawshank Hundy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just wait until we meet up in SOCAL and you see mine and what yours could have been......

Just kidding! What jgray said!

I assure you the Shawshank Hundy is not dead. I couldn't pass up the deal to sell it. - kind of like how I got it. I've already got my eye out for a new one.

Last edited:
I think it was a smart move to sell it, that one had alot of miles. If you are going to invest alot time and money into one do it on one you can keep for a long time. Atleast that's what I would do and that's what I am doing. Look for my build to start shortly. Front bumper and sliders are being built in two weeks.

Lord! It's a miracle! Hundy up and vanished like a fart in the wind! :p

What Newps said. I wouldn't choose 215k as the starting point for a build. I'd be perfectly comfortable around town or even driving x-country (USA) w/light duty offroad on that mileage.

If I bought it at ~100k, built it, drove it, and did all the maintenance up to 215k? Different story: Tierra del Fuego here we come! Crap, I left my lighter in the Aleutians. We'll go back for it later.

Glad you flipped it. Pay double for less than half the mileage if you have to and you're off to a better start in IMHO.

Seriously with gas headed to $5 for the recommended Premium, $15k will get you a lot of cruiser, even in the <100k dept. You can probably find someone who ran screaming from a 90k dealer service tag and flinches at the sight of pumps, and then work them over with body blows

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom