The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is probably a stupid question (coming from someone who would rarely ever drive on sand due to geography): when you're running deep sand at that speed, are you running the transfer case in high or low gear?

4 low and rowing between 2nd and 3rd gear. In sand you need all the power you can get, it's hard to move in sand.

Here is the video from my recent Land Cruiser run in the Texas Hill Country. Several of us crossing the James River just South of Mason.

2007 LC vs 2007 LX not mine.

I'd be curious if anyone else has experienced the traction control issue, I haven't read about anyone else experiencing that.
Common thing with the 100 series, I had that issue in my LC too, I just disable VSC completely

Camping in Montana...
Supercharged, locked, lifted+fun

IMG_3929.jpeg

IMG_6102.jpg

IMG_1720.jpeg

IMG_1627.jpeg

Not a huge fan of this new TikTok app but I did manage to find this cool video of two guys landing in a glider with a 100 series in the background!

Here's an install video of the Trail Tailor Extended sway bar links and the replacement of the sway bar bushings. Let me know what you think. I wasn't sure about the Nolathane bushing I purchased from Amazon. The reviews were decent and I didn't really anything super negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom