The MUD 100 series Videos thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's a little video I put together from some of our HIH9 videos:

Last edited:
An afternoon adventure inside Osceola National Forest in my LX470. The trails got pretty sketch there for a bit and I wasn't sure I was gonna make it out! The second half of the video is definitely the most exciting part. Make sure you stick around to see the slo-mo segments at the end!!!!

An afternoon adventure inside Osceola National Forest in my LX470. The trails got pretty sketch there for a bit and I wasn't sure I was gonna make it out! The second half of the video is definitely the most exciting part. Make sure you stick around to see the slo-mo segments at the end!!!!

So are you allowed to just drive wherever you want out there?

A little slo-mo footage from Talladega National Forest:

Thanks @Brandon Ryder for the epic photos of the old coast road on the photos thread, made it a trip for memorial day weekend to do half of pch 1 and any fun stops along the way, this was one of the highlights.

forgot to charge drone so didn't get much epic aerial footage.

A video of my weekend in Talladega National Forest

The wife and I went wheeling at Hollister Hills State Vehicle Recreation Area for the first time today on the recommendation of @1sar39
Took some video playing on the obstacles. I don't have much editing ability so it's just videos straight from the cell phone. The wife was pretty excited and she comes across loud in the video since she was filming while yelling to me so turn the volume down at first.

Nice fair comparo!

good day everyone!

i thought i share here, the adventure of our day out, with the group of @landcruiserownersid

we celebrated the end of fasting during holy month by getting together (with distancing style), roasting lamb and having some clay on our vehicles.

It is a crazy fun day, mostly are 100 series LCs, with petrol and diesel engine, we have one sick sounding 105FZJ supercharged, producing 450horses and few 80 series and one 200 UZJ.

The track was a medium to light offroad, though it became extreme with rain (which poured on our way back home at 9PM, aint fun and we ended up stuck til 2AM).

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-31 at 09.37.23.jpeg

ant this one here is a bit of the highlight, roasting lamb as the closing and most important agenda of the daytrip!

I dont have that many of a picture, but few videos speak more for it self

WhatsApp Video 2020-05-30 at 14.49.50 - Streamable
WhatsApp Video 2020-05-30 at 19.19.54 - Streamable
WhatsApp Video 2020-05-30 at 20.00.29 - Streamable

and for the full vid, you guys can see it here mainly no naration, though u can always pick an english sub!

cheeerssss

Cross posting from @nissanh other post:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom