Builds The Iron Yak (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Chungas Revenge google “Toyo radial pull”. Many discussions regarding the issue. I think some of them are fine but others no. I wouldn’t take a chance.

@Chungas Revenge , @85roktoy
I will be going with the Yokohama next time. Sooner than later.

This is one of those timeless discussions, on par with “motor oil, the perfect rifle caliber and the best single malt“.
I’ve run Coopers on the Mule from the beginning. I don’t even remember what was on the Tundra but, it was an uneventful 21k. A friend was able to get met a screaming deal on some Falkan’s. Which were/are a decent budget friendly tire. But, I’m hoping/praying that I make it through this winter with them (25/26k).

The grocery getter is relegated to the highway, which in rural WV can be considered off road. 🙄 I’m mostly concerned with water/snow/ice as my screening criteria. Toss in 40-50k mileage and I’m a customer.

Again, apologize for the semi hijack. I’m on my second cup ☕️.

Didn’t realize WV went metric. 😝

2nd here.

Didn’t realize WV went metric. 😝

2nd here.

Every so often, the Mil breaks through. Although, for the most part, I have learned to keep it in check..😎

With the girls out of town for the weekend my son and I did a little project to add some horses. Took her for a spin. My favorite configuration.
7DC64D60-E1E9-41F3-BEF7-7D2B47B97F85.jpeg
B8A620F1-D91D-4EC3-8DF2-64342E2E5270.jpeg

Well tell them to move the volleyball tournament to the beach - beach volleyball! 😂 - then you’ll be good to go!

Good news. My 40 was chosen to be in the 30A Sandrover festival.
Bad news. My daughter has a volleyball tournament that weekend.
I registered hoping I would have that weekend free.😭
View attachment 3260627
Well crap! I got exited for a second. I’m gonna be there.

Maybe you can ride over Friday night? It’s a pretty cool meet at an awesome location with a lot of interesting 4x4s. Maybe we can get a few more “locals” to meet up that night. @GA Architect may be able to make it again this year.

Nothing puts a smile on my face like driving the 40 to work.
67 degrees. Unfortunately I now show 50% chance of rain at 7am. I hope it doesn’t cause there is nothing I can do about it now.View attachment 3287077

When I drive my topless 40 folks ask me all the time, "what happens if rains?"

Yep the rally is basically in my back yard. I need to get red out and stretch her legs. Been super busy with our rental property. Have family in town the weekend of the festival 😭

Yep the rally is basically in my back yard. I need to get red out and stretch her legs. Been super busy with our rental property. Have family in town the weekend of the festival 😭

We just spent spring break at Rosemary Beach...you all live in a really cool area! We will be coming back for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom