The climax of 4-Wheel-Drive ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just checked out other offroad rigs. Which one is the offroad king in your opinion???

Some good offroaders are:

1. Landcruiser 80
2. Mercedes G
3. Hummer
4. Mitsubishi Pajero
5. Suzuki Samurai
6. Nissan Patrol
7. some US-Models I don't know ??

Especially if you compare them with their ability to climb hills or cross rivers. What about the ground clearance and the solid axles.

The Mercedes G has two solid axles and all lockers too. I don't know the ground clearance but he is less capable in water.

What about the other cars??? Patrol, Pajero, Hummer, etc.

Maybe someone has used them before :cheers:

Mike

FIRE IN THE HOLE!............ :flipoff2:

Where the hell is Wob?

??? What do you think the answer is going to be on a Cruiser board? ???

That said, I think that the Hummer H2 is the best, with the Honda CR-V coming in a close second. Cruisers suck! I am only holding on to the Cruiser until I can afford a truck that has IFS. IFS RULES!!!

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

you forgot the Defender, which I think is good looking, when it's not in the dealership, and when you're done paying off the high sticker for Brit inefficiencies...

:)

e

hey man i cant beleive you left out the rubicon!!!!!
I really just want one of those to cruise the malls and pick up chicks. jsut think some really cool chrome brush gaurds and some chrome nerf bars. count int he cheezy 27 light bar on the roof Im sure even my ugly married arse could get some chicks.
Dave

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=8137;start=msg68835#msg68835 date=1070040970]

FIRE IN THE HOLE!............ :flipoff2:

Where the hell is Wob?
[/quote]

You gotta give me a little time! :D

"Ronin"

The Samurai Rollover™ , of course !

• Light and nimble .
  • You can just pick it up and toss it in a your backback if you get tired of wheeling .
  • Throw on some floater tires , and you've got a great snow rig .
  • High-speed merging enhanced thru single or double rollovers ; depending on which lane is your objective .
  • Modest cabin space means hours of sweet solitude .
  • Smashing a few pigggy banks means you can own two !
  • No more need for remote mirrors/windows ; reaching over will work !
  • Replacement parts ? Any mechanno set will suffice !
  • Flex? Naw , just drive 'between' the rocks !
  • Get the cool nic name 'Ronin' aka rogue samurai ... cause you're always getting left behind .

[glow=red,9,900]! RONIN ![/glow]

What about the SUBRAU BAJA..that one kicks ass!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

H1 = obviously very capable, it is just too wide for a lot of trails and mucho $$$$$$
H2 = wannabe, screams "I am a soccer mom w/ p*nis envy"
Range Rover = IFS, but still a capable SUV but plagued with reliability probs
Discovery = plagued with reliability probs
Jeep Rubicon = looks like it comes stock with a lot of goodies, but it is a Jeep.
Mercedes G = 3 locking diffs like (some of) our 80s, impressive history and tech specs. This one's a near winner in my book
Montero = I've seen a few of these offroad and they are decent + I dig the new look
LC80 = best combination of size, luxury, and offroad worthiness IMHO

I wanna Subaru BRAT............ ;)

84 s10 blazer

:D

Unimog...
hmm, good call! :cheers:
I actually saw a real one of those once..they are pretty bad ass. Looks more like something that you would take across siberia than to the mall. ;)

[quote author=cruiserman link=board=2;threadid=8137;start=msg68897#msg68897 date=1070054944]
Unimog
[/quote]
They sure got my respect...
http://www.2bigbroncos.org/special/unimog2001/index.html

Yeah, i was there.... pretty cool i must admit... I've seen em' in action too... But hey I like fj80 too... :D

Rick,

We can fix that ;)

THE TURD
The best, more better, cheapist ($800) 4x4 you can ever buy
:-*

Its 4Sale, first $1600 gets it :D

How can you forget the International Scout?

That was one of the first 4x4 that caught my eye. Glad my dad never bought one at the time.

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom