Thanks for the help (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Glad we were all thinking the same, re: medical negligence that has surely set off damages for two people.

Something similar happened to my husband years ago, but on a lesser, less terminal scale.

WOW!!! Others have said it better than I could, but damn this is good to hear! I do feel for the other guy, but just really happy that we'll be seeing Eric around the campfire for years to come!!

I'm so glad to hear that you're in better health than expected @forrest5000. What a rollercoaster ride.

@jvalex will you post up here for a celebration, or is it going to be on a different thread?

Great news! Thanks Dave

Sorry Eric but I’m not giving you back the 4runner wheels you gave me last month… 🤣
Only pic I took of our whitewater luncheon with John Vee.
IMG_6049.jpeg

Holy crap..... this is the best news I've read in a long time.

Agreed! Wooo. Let's go!

That is great news. See you in a couple of weeks at the barn !!

Awesome news.

Awesome news E! See you at the Christmas party and who all is going with you to the Tool show? You and I missed out on Tool a few years ago. Damn lighting called off the show mid Black Label Society.

I’ve been outta the loop for awhile and I was devastated when I started to read this thread! I sure am glad that I continued reading to the end to get the good news! That is the best news I’ve heard in a while! I’m so glad to hear this! Hope to see ya soon! If there’s anything I can do, let me know!!

I’ve been outta the loop for awhile and I was devastated when I started to read this thread! I sure am glad that I continued reading to the end to get the good news! That is the best news I’ve heard in a while! I’m so glad to hear this! Hope to see ya soon! If there’s anything I can do, let me know!!
Yeah this is the ultimate WTF and then WooHoo thread i've seen.

Woohoo @forrest5000 ! That is awesome news. Hadn’t seen this thread. Many of you know my wife works in cancer radiation treatment. When I stopped at Dave’s post and said honey you are not going to believe this. she guessed exactly what happened.bUnfortunately it happens, like everything in life nothing is perfect.
Eric, Happy the news for you is good buddy! Enjoy a 🥃 !

Thanks everybody, sorry I’ve been absent from mud these couple of months. It has been a true roller coaster of emotions! I haven’t really wanted to talk about it , seems the cancer has become who I am . I’m not totally out of the woods yet. They are still keeping an eye on the spots on my lungs . I recently got the go ahead to go back to work , started back last Monday. I honestly feel great ! I want to thank everyone for the kind words, especially Dave for being my voice when I wasn’t up to the challenge! It will be good to see everyone at the Christmas party !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom