Thanks for the help (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

forrest5000

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey thanks to all that donated to my go fund me !! Today I was informed I don’t have that long , to be around. I am so grateful to have a club like olde North state. I’m now starting my bucket list. I want to let you know I appreciate everything everyone has done .

Damn dude, I'm sorry to hear that X_x
It's always been great getting to see you and talk to you at events. (I'm just sad that I haven't been able to go to many recently because of my motorcycle accident last year)
Hopefully I'll see you at the ONSC Xmas party~! ^_^

Henry

Dang man. This is some crazy stuff to be reading. Prayers and hugs to you.

If there is anything we can do to help with the bucket list, let us know.

No everyone has already done enough.

Baloney bro, you're family, we're here for you.

What's on the list? Anything I should add to mine?

My schedule is pretty much open if you need a wingman or codog for anything you my want to get into.

Eric, my guy, this is terrible news to be reading on here. Please let us know if there is anything at all I can do to help out with. Either with the bucket list or beyond that.

You told me this at Logan's Run. Is there something more recent?
Glad to know you, my freind. Get that bucket list done ! ! !

@forrest5000 if the list involves anything my way, I’m available.

@forrest5000 you are loved - and the people that love you want to see you enjoy the time remaining, and enjoy it with you.

So please, indulge your friends. We would all like to celebrate you however we can - be it time, money, effort, words, copious amounts of Narwhal... xoxo

Thank you for being such a wonderful friend, to me, to others.

Post up that bucket list so we can help you scratch it off.

Sorry to hear this news brother, so onto the better things…. What motorcycle are you getting and where are we going? Love you bud.

Eric am lacking for the words but, as everyone and anyone has said. you are family and we are here for you.

Eric, im at a loss for words. If there's anything i can do towards the bucket list, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom