Tech Day before Fall Crawl. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star
Threads
Just heard back from Ryan at OTRAMM he will let CLCC use his shop for a Tech day Saturday Oct 16th. It’s weekend before Fall Crawl so get your Junk ready!!

Count me in.

How does this work? First come first serve?

I'll bring pizza 🍕 too.

Trailering the rig that needs work is acceptable right? Lol

What he said!

@afgman786 that 40 was banned from OTRAMM!

Yep, first come first served. Try and save lift space for trucks that actually need it. And since it's the weekend before Fall Crawl defer space to folks doing last minute trip prep if possible.
Excellent... What's the schedule going to be?

Probably get started around 8:30. There's a family that lives above the shop so we try not to make noise too early on the weekends.
Looks like a plan

ill swing by since i dont live too far, but my truck needs way too much to handle on a tech day before fall crawl
You and me both. LOL

This is my first Tech Day since joining the Club in Jan 2020... So don't burn me at the stake. LOL

Isn't it a good idea to see who's coming and what work has to get done?

This is my first Tech Day since joining the Club in Jan 2020... So don't burn me at the stake. LOL

Isn't it a good idea to see who's coming and what work has to get done?
Where's your sense of adventure? Just bring a hammer, a rainbow wig, some 10mm sockets, a breakfast pizza, and a willingness to ignore all advice. You'll be fine.

Where's your sense of adventure? Just bring a hammer, a rainbow wig, some 10mm sockets, a breakfast pizza, and a willingness to ignore all advice. You'll be fine.
I can do that... LOL

But to appease my OCD... :rofl:

I have a VGRS light on and want to do the ZPC. If this only takes a few minutes... I's like to install the diff drop and Slee skid plates.

Are these doable or I'm drinking the Kool-Aid?

Will Crash be there to operate the tire machine ??

But to appease my OCD... :rofl:

I have a VGRS light on and want to do the ZPC. If this only takes a few minutes... I's like to install the diff drop and Slee skid plates.

Are these doable or I'm drinking the Kool-Aid?
Which flavor you sippin'?

200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom