Surf n' Turf 2007-08? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

snt2007.gif

6th Annual
Toyota Land Cruiser
Surf N Turf
November 2-4, 2007

Pismo Beach, CA

:bounce2: Personally, I'm going down on 10/31 to start the pre-game festivities. :bounce2:

This year's T-Shirt design:
shirtback3.gif

See you there!

uh..salon?
I think you mean saloon.

yer not goin metro on us are ya?

I got my t-shirt order in!
And I want some poker cards this time dammit!
or I'll print my own!

How do I get on the short list for judging the Sand Chef contest?

That's awesome Ed!

Great music too!

I'm putting a link to the video slideshow on the Surf N Turf "Links" web page. You timing is perfect, I was just about to ask for links to photos or write-ups. Not surprisingly I haven't taken pictures myself for a couple years. I've also been lazy about writing a "trip report" for a couple years.

Many people enjoy the write ups and photos. I'm often asked about it. Just when I think everyone with a Cruiser has previously attended SNT, new people show up asking for info. Short stories about your adventures to, from or during the event, cool things that happened or whatever are always interesting.

So if anyone has links to SNT photos or stories please let me know and I'll put it on the web page. If you have a story to tell, write it up and I'll post that too. I'll likely be stealing comments and photos from last year's Mud thread too.

Finally, I'm still looking for a picture to use as the basis of this year's Dash Plaque (2x3-inch aluminum). Right now, I'm thinking Mike (55Guy) Knorr's pale green FJ45LV wagon with the surfboard on top is an excellent candidate. If you have a good shot of him or something else please send them to me.

Thanks!

Jim,

I can't find the sign up link....Can you post it? Thanks

Put my name on the Mob list :)

My 2 cents...
I think Mike's 45lv would be PERFECT! Gets my vote. I think the guy from Toyota 4WD Owner mag has some great pics... he did a cool write-up on last years (sure you probably saw that). Maybe he will let you borrow a pic. :D

REALLY like the shirts! Good stuff!

Looking forward to another fun event!

While I wish it was the following weekend, I'll be there anyway! Was actually going to come up Friday afternoon this year to watch the Sand Chef competition, but the job as a month end bean counter just won't allow that to happen this year.

And we are working on the new edition of Sand Chef.

Alle Cuisine!

kagaki0.gif

Alvaro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom