Surf n' Turf 2007-08? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn you guys for bringing this up already. I went last year for the 1st time. It was the greatest cruiser experience ever. I unfort. will be moving back to Atlanta in Sept. so unable to make it this year. I will however make attempts for the future years to fly into OC or LAX and hitch a ride from my fellow SoCal 80's brotheren.

really bummed about missing out this year,
Smit

Planning on it this year for the first time. just hope my "base camp" doesn't sink in the sand.

CLASSIC!

Let's get Bobby Flay to show up for a Throw Down!

Possible plaque?

how about this one?
rig.jpg

I signed up. I'm probably going to still have stock gears by this S&T time - so I should start leaving Northern AZ now...and I'll be there in time.

I'm going and can't wait. :bounce::bounce2:

Who else from denver is going???

Angelo

Hey All,
Ive been reading and hearing about this event for some time now, and I brought it up with the wife, and we MIGHT be heading down for it...
It seems as if its not a "WHEELIN" event, but rather a get together of sorts, with some cruisin on the beach...is that pretty accurate?
Seems like a lot of fun, and a GREAT opportunity to meet other Junkies!

I guess Im just trying to get a feel of what happens ALL day each day!

Sorry for the lame question, but Im really interested!

Thanks,

Chicago

Hey All,
Ive been reading and hearing about this event for some time now, and I brought it up with the wife, and we MIGHT be heading down for it...
It seems as if its not a "WHEELIN" event, but rather a get together of sorts, with some cruisin on the beach...is that pretty accurate?

Thanks,

Chicago

all the sand dune running you want, no rocks, trails, mud etc other than the Sunday drive, a poker run and some other stuff, but its all the sand dune wheeling you want, but the get toghether part is so true, very nice get together

Hey All,

Thanks,

Chicago

I went last year for the first time. My advice...

Damn you guys for bringing this up already. I went last year for the 1st time. It was the greatest cruiser experience ever. I unfort. will be moving back to Atlanta in Sept. so unable to make it this year. I will however make attempts for the future years to fly into OC or LAX and hitch a ride from my fellow SoCal 80's brotheren.

really bummed about missing out this year,
Smit

Any time my friend - shotgun is available if you ever can make it!

Thanks gents,
We just might have to try and make this one!
The wife has a NASTY schedule, but well see if she can get the time off!

Thanks for the info!

Chicago

Dusy might not be open by then. It gets shutdown after the first snowfall.
If you get caught up there, you may have to wait until late June before you get any help.

Alvaro

Jeb,

We'll probably go down early Thursday. (That's my wife and I don't take the whole week off). When do you plan to go?

Regards

Alvaro

Alvaro,

I need to use up some vacation days anyway so early Thursday would probably be great.

Don't have a problem hanging out on that beach for an extra couple of days. No problem at all!

I marked it on the calender, I would sure love to go this year. It is only 2.5 hours from here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom