Surf n' Turf 2007-08? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jeb,

We'll probably go down early Thursday. (That's my wife and I don't take the whole week off). When do you plan to go?

Regards

Alvaro

Alvaro, Just FYI, we are going down on Thursday this year. Looking forward to the sun, sand, landcruisers, and my quad toys.

Tree

Yeah, that would suck, huh .

Got the condo at Sea Venture again, see ya at the beach.

Countdown to SNT:
63 days
Or 1534 hours
Or 92059 minutes
Or 5523541 seconds

The dates are November 2-4, 2007.

Which means I'll be going down on Wednesday October 31. It's earlier this year and it will still be daylight savings time, in other words stays light latter.:smokin:

It's still the weekend after SEMA, so expect a few folks heading to Surf N Turf after that event.

If you want a LUV2CAMP camper rental, you should reserve it now. They only had a couple left when I reserved mine a couple weeks ago. Not required, but keeps the better half happy. Camping reservations for the Oceano Dunes aren't usually required but you can get them online at Reserve America.

I finally finished the artwork for the shirts, stickers and dash plaques.

I'm currently taking orders for shirts and hoodies, I need final numbers by October 10, 2007. You must pre-order so do it now so you don't forget.

Order Here

Shirts will be RED...
shirtback3.gif

3x9 inch Stickers...
snt2007.gif

2x3 aluminum Dash Plaques....
sntdashweb.jpg

Finally, don't forget to check out the "Mob List", currently at 117 people and growing!

ADD Yourself to the Mob List HERE

Too early?

I don't think so, I'm already swamped with chores...
:grinpimp:

I will just mention that anytime I wear my SnT hoodie, beautiful young women come over, rub it, and coo "ooooo, soooo soooft...."
:D

and no, I will not comment on the similar SnT shorts.... :D:D:D:D

:frown: Ah, the die is cast. Won't be able to make it even though this was going to be 'the year'.
In my new job I MUST be present on Friday until Standard Daylight Time kicks in. Of course that is SnT weekend. Oh the pain.
At least with this job I'm off Sat.s and that means McGrew every year without getting someone to cover my shift. :D
This is my life.
:cool:

Looks like I will be in from Hawaii for this... Working on getting some desert Toyota's from Link Motorsports to join camp...

-Matt
l_295f2ecd86e305ee195c159a95d9c325.jpg

Looks like I will be in from Hawaii for this... Working on getting some desert Toyota's from Link Motorsports to join camp...

-Matt

Any plans this year on digging around tires on an LX? ;)

Any plans this year on digging around tires on an LX? ;)

I have no idea what you could possibly mean Brent....

It will be good to see some faces again.

-Matt

I have no idea what you could possibly mean Brent....

It will be good to see some faces again.

-Matt

LOL!

Friday or Broke Down

Ill be leaving the Bay Area Early on Friday Morning, driving my 40 down, maybe with my trailer? who knows, will be great to see everyone again.

gunner

sounds good to me, just leave the LCs alone...! :D

Now you did it Eric.... Something tells me it's going to turn unto a Toy v.s. Lex shovel off... Someone will be dug to the mirrors...

-Matt

Last edited:
When I had my land cruiser, i made plans with two of my buddies to go. They have a 87 pickup with a full exterior roll cage, and a 4 runner. They are a bit nervous about going now that they won't be with someone who has a land cruiser.

Is this a LC only event? Are their fears of being run out valid?

These guys are both HUGE LC fans btw, now that they've seen what mine (could) do.

When I had my land cruiser, i made plans with two of my buddies to go. They have a 87 pickup with a full exterior roll cage, and a 4 runner. They are a bit nervous about going now that they won't be with someone who has a land cruiser.

Is this a LC only event? Are their fears of being run out valid?

These guys are both HUGE LC fans btw, now that they've seen what mine (could) do.

Bring 'em

Everyone is welcome.

Technically, it's a Land Cruiser / Toyota 4WD event.

Heck, we even welcome the FJs ;) :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom