STOLEN Stolen 2F with Trans in Apache Junction Arizona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RustyNailJustin

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Keep your eyes peeled for my non usa 2F. It may show up on Craigslist or elsewhere.
It along with a bunch of other stuff was stolen about 1 week ago in Apache Junction Arizona.
received_10209792461707280.jpeg

Kind of big item to steal! You could hurt yourself moving a 2F!

They also stole 2 Gen3 6.0 motors and an big air compressor!

Death to thieves! Good luck brother. I hope you recover your stuff.

Off with their heads:mad:

Wow!

Sucks....sorry to hear. I finally pulled the trigger and replaced my SOR seat covers that were stolen off my 60 years ago. Really burns me up still. Hope you recover the parts and I'll keep an eye out while browsing.

bummer

must have had a forklift handy?

probably need to check scrap dealers also.

Amazing how hard some people will work to be a piece of sh*t thief. Hope you find your stuff.

Sucks....sorry to hear. I finally pulled the trigger and replaced my SOR seat covers that were stolen off my 60 years ago. Really burns me up still. Hope you recover the parts and I'll keep an eye out while browsing.

Jesus, that's kind of a really specific thing to take.

Sucks to know another 60/62 owner did that

Jesus, that's kind of a really specific thing to take.

Sucks to know another 60/62 owner did that

Well they stole my winch too, so I think they just took them assuming they would fit a bucket seat. Odd part is they put the head rests back on and closed it all back up. My guess is they planned to come back and steal some more. They better be glad I didn't catch them in the act...

I'll keep an eye on Craigslist and through some local channels. I'm in Scottsdale.

I'd call the local scrap metal places, they're probably just looking for money and really had no idea what they were taking.

Duh Fuq ?!? Did they steal a trailer this stuff was on ?

I spend lots of time on CL, but chances are the sweet Gentlemen who purloined your goods have no idea what that engine is... But will be vigilant. At least it says 'Toyota' on the valve cover so they may use that if they list it.

Bastids, all of 'em.

And I don't mean Game of Thrones kind of Bastids. These guys were conceived in the back of a '79 Ford sedan in the parking lot of Walmart.

Last edited:
Keep an eye the scrap metal yards in the area. It will probably be sold there.

Problem is owner isn't in the state. Engine was for sale. If I wasn't a couple hours away would have driven over to check out for one of my projects. Depending on what else they stole being sold for scrap is a very real possibility.

Would the scrap payment actually make it worthwhile ? I thought steel was scrapped by the ton ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom