stock wheels and toyo tires (1 Viewer)

So i have finally got around to getting some stock wheels and new tires should be in tomorrow, I just picked the closest powder coat that my vendor could provide. What do u think? I will post pics of the tires soon i decided on toyo mt 33x10.5

more later...
IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0371.jpg

Wow, those look great, can't wait to see them with the new tires. Let us know how you like the Toyos, I almost went with those but thought they may be a little on the heavy side so I went with the KM2's instead (that and the KM2's were cheaper)

Here are 33X10.50 Toyos's on 15X8" mickey thompson alloy wheels. These tires do everything I ask of my cruiser. Could not have made a better choice for all around Off roading
DSC00257.JPG

Where did you get the wheels?

I sourced the wheels from Daniel at Wimberley Four Wheel Drive, great guy, thanks again...

As for the color i had them powder coated here in houston and honestly would not reccomend them so there you have it...

looks awesome! very good choice.

What lift do you have on there?
I think those may be my next tire instead of the bfgs.

I sourced the springs from Tom @ Hell Creek suspensions it is 2.5'' lift and i went with the MAF Anti-inversion shackles....

Still Have No shocks yet, i wanted to get the tires on and flex it out as much as it would allow and then decide on shocks.

To this point i am extremely happy with it all, any other opinions on caps, maybe this should be a poll post.

One other Debacle is whether or not i should weld my stock rear fenders back on or not. I REALLY like the stock look but also think that the fender flares kinda accent the bumpers, roll bar, etc....

As you can see i need to repair a couple of rust spots

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom