stock wheels and toyo tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So i have finally got around to getting some stock wheels and new tires should be in tomorrow, I just picked the closest powder coat that my vendor could provide. What do u think? I will post pics of the tires soon i decided on toyo mt 33x10.5

more later...
IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0371.jpg

Here are 33X10.50 Toyos's on 15X8" mickey thompson alloy wheels. These tires do everything I ask of my cruiser. Could not have made a better choice for all around Off roading
DSC00257.JPG

just got them on :bounce:...

Not sure if i should run the caps or not, Whats your opinion?
IMG_0380.jpg
IMG_0384.jpg
IMG_0385.jpg

Caps! :bounce2:

My :princess: says no caps! :bounce:

a couple more...
IMG_0378.jpg
IMG_0376.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg

looks awesome! very good choice.

What lift do you have on there?

I think those may be my next tire instead of the bfgs.

Those look really good. My vote is caps!

I'm a caps guy myself:

IMG_0652.jpg

DSC_0340small.jpg

looks great---capless

Where did you get the wheels?

I sourced the wheels from Daniel at Wimberley Four Wheel Drive, great guy, thanks again...

As for the color i had them powder coated here in houston and honestly would not reccomend them so there you have it...

looks awesome! very good choice.

What lift do you have on there?
I think those may be my next tire instead of the bfgs.

I sourced the springs from Tom @ Hell Creek suspensions it is 2.5'' lift and i went with the MAF Anti-inversion shackles....

Still Have No shocks yet, i wanted to get the tires on and flex it out as much as it would allow and then decide on shocks.

To this point i am extremely happy with it all, any other opinions on caps, maybe this should be a poll post.

One other Debacle is whether or not i should weld my stock rear fenders back on or not. I REALLY like the stock look but also think that the fender flares kinda accent the bumpers, roll bar, etc....

As you can see i need to repair a couple of rust spots

caps and fender flares ... your makin me rerethink :princess: build up :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom