Stereo Amp Location - 2008 Land Cruiser 200 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a diagram or first hand experience of the 2008 Land Cruiser 200 Series stereo? I've been looking for the Amplifier and can not find it. Can anyone tell me where it is?

My current stereo isn't playing loud enough to hear with the windows open. I'm guessing the factory amp is blown out.

If you have replaced yours, what did you replace it with?

On my 2013 it was under the drivers seat. I added a line out converter for a subwoofer and tagged the signal wires at that location.

Hello there

please help

the amplifier is not under the driver seat , there are a bunch of Air Ducts for Rear AC

any ideas

my car is 200 Series GXR V8 2015

Thanks

Last edited:
It is under the carpet on my 2009 LX.

Crutchfield told me under the passenger seat. I didn't see it under there. They are now recommending taking out all of the seats so I can pull the carpet out to find it.

I'll pull the drivers seat out first to see if I can find it there before dissembling the entire interior. I'll update and post pictures so if anyone else has to add an amplifier to their 2008 Land Cruiser, it could help.

The plan is: snip 4 speaker wires after the factory amp, run them into a new amplifier and put the factory speaker wiring into the output of the new amplifier. I'll let you know how this goes.

Do a detailed search, someone recently posted a how to on this subject, think it's under passenger seat though.

Did you ever replace your amp? Did it fix the low volume issue you were having?

Does anyone have a diagram or first hand experience of the 2008 Land Cruiser 200 Series stereo? I've been looking for the Amplifier and can not find it. Can anyone tell me where it is?

My current stereo isn't playing loud enough to hear with the windows open. I'm guessing the factory amp is blown out.

If you have replaced yours, what did you replace it with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom