Spotted... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is my friend Mike G ... the guy that swamped his tx case first time out to Rausch and @Crusha had to tow him out.

He spent the past year in Colorado and Oregon and went to Moab several times while out there. I know he is looking into getting on 35" tires before Coal Mine if possible, but he's also in the process of moving the tent over the rear bed and getting a drawer system installed.

I spotted @DevWin the other day on the east end. Pretty sure it was him, white cruiser with a canoe rack on the top.

Spotted, Rt. 1 N Delaware on the side of the road helping a corolla that looked like it ran out of gas, super clean 80 series, green with what looked like grey interior, bumpers, snorkel, maybe 35s? Looked like a PA tag. I was heading south so couldn't get much more detail then that

Saw a nicely built tan 60, on RT 401, in Chester Springs about a week ago...

Saw a newer 4Runner with a lift on what looked like 35" tires and a green cammo wrap on the hood. Stealing my swag :mad:

Not sure it belongs in this thread, but I guess I was spotted.

I just got sent some pictures from my 101 class from Off-Road Consulting. They actually captured my first introduction to the Keystone Cruisers!

P12200151.jpg

Saw a nicely built white 80 with a RTT on 476 North, a few miles off of I95 last night, around 9:30.

LOVED Breaking Bad. Did not even know about El Camino until Friday,. I went to Netflix and it was on my recommended list.

Watched it immediately. It was fantastic!

@fireball ... if it is RHD it might be that YouTuber that is local. We saw him at CMCC with some Jeep guys at the obstacle course with the Tundra that was high centered I believe.

Yes I believe it was RHD. I looked around Chick-Fil-a but it wasn’t obvious who the owner was!

If you buy my 100, I might be able to make the down payment on it??

If you buy my 100, I might be able to make the down payment on it??
We would be talking except that I don’t want or need a built cruiser. It should go to someone who will use it for what it is built for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom