Spotted...

Cass007

That is my friend Mike G ... the guy that swamped his tx case first time out to Rausch and @Crusha had to tow him out.

He spent the past year in Colorado and Oregon and went to Moab several times while out there. I know he is looking into getting on 35" tires before Coal Mine if possible, but he's also in the process of moving the tent over the rear bed and getting a drawer system installed.

I spotted @DevWin the other day on the east end. Pretty sure it was him, white cruiser with a canoe rack on the top.

YotaFun

Spotted, Rt. 1 N Delaware on the side of the road helping a corolla that looked like it ran out of gas, super clean 80 series, green with what looked like grey interior, bumpers, snorkel, maybe 35s? Looked like a PA tag. I was heading south so couldn't get much more detail then that

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Saw a nicely built white 80 with a RTT on 476 North, a few miles off of I95 last night, around 9:30.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
LOVED Breaking Bad. Did not even know about El Camino until Friday,. I went to Netflix and it was on my recommended list.

Watched it immediately. It was fantastic!

Cass007

@fireball ... if it is RHD it might be that YouTuber that is local. We saw him at CMCC with some Jeep guys at the obstacle course with the Tundra that was high centered I believe.

Top Bottom