SAS Solid Axle Summit #7 Official Page (2 Viewers)

SAS #7 Color Choices for Swag and Trail Flags

• • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

only waiting list buds

17BE9D2E-CB53-477F-80E9-B0DB57325490.jpeg
BD4BD18B-DE9F-4446-93FE-46E166A5323C.jpeg

Nothing but Japanese there! Soju screen included. Sweet.

Was able to get into the event! Was signed up for Solid Axle 4 but something came up last minute, excited to make it this year. Noticed my name was listed under sponsors, but I guess probably an editing mistake ;)

Any CA rigs caravanning there?

Who is from Michigan?

If you're interested in doing a TOYvoy we'll be departing Minnesota Saturday, July 29th. 0600 departure.

I've got plenty of room at my place for parking, and I live alone in a five bedroom house. I probably won't sell your organs on the black market. Probably. Maybe. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Planning on camping just south of Denver Saturday night at Chatfield State Park.
Sunday morning I have to stop at Classic Cruisers. Sunday afternoon getting to Ridgeway KOA.

I hate the idea of a convoy because I like to turn and burn, but at the same time, if there's problems, it's nice having help and resources. I'll be trailering the forty.

Was able to get into the event! Was signed up for Solid Axle 4 but something came up last minute, excited to make it this year. Noticed my name was listed under sponsors, but I guess probably an editing mistake ;)

Any CA rigs caravanning there?
Fixed it, now you are at the bottom of the list. :rofl:

Who is from Michigan?

If you're interested in doing a TOYvoy we'll be departing Minnesota Saturday, July 29th. 0600 departure.

I've got plenty of room at my place for parking, and I live alone in a five bedroom house. I probably won't sell your organs on the black market. Probably. Maybe. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Planning on camping just south of Denver Saturday night at Chatfield State Park.
Sunday morning I have to stop at Classic Cruisers. Sunday afternoon getting to Ridgeway KOA.

I hate the idea of a convoy because I like to turn and burn, but at the same time, if there's problems, it's nice having help and resources. I'll be trailering the forty.
We are! I have zero set plan yet so minimal help. Have high hopes of trailering 2 40’s out. I’ve done the drive many times in various cruisers and can honestly say, the faster one can cover the ground between the Michigan border and halfway across Colorado the better. A part of Iowa is pretty and a lot of Nebraska, but that’s about it.

We are! I have zero set plan yet so minimal help. Have high hopes of trailering 2 40’s out. I’ve done the drive many times in various cruisers and can honestly say, the faster one can cover the ground between the Michigan border and halfway across Colorado the better. A part of Iowa is pretty and a lot of Nebraska, but that’s about it.
“…a lot of Nebraska…” I must have missed that part 😂

I'm perverted, but I don't mind flat and boring. The consequences of a tire fawking off and sending me careening down a cliff are greatly diminished on the prairie. 😆

Up to you guys, but we can coordinate if you like.

fjdiesel is driving, because he's a madman.

Greenville is pretty central. Likely doesn't make sense to drive north to my place, just to end up driving south again. Unless you're hell bent on taking the ferry. In which case, you'll have to sell a kidney before you get on the boat anyways.

I'm in Northfield MN

Des Moines would probably be the best place to connect.

On my own I would be very tempted to drive it but multiple people, multiple vehicles and all the gear being my responsibility makes it less tempting

@js0k and I had planned a little “experimental” or avant-garde “musical” performance last year … but we didn’t end up getting that far. Maybe one of these years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom