SAS Solid Axle Summit #7 Official Page (3 Viewers)

SAS #7 Color Choices for Swag and Trail Flags

• • Yellow / Mustard

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Pollux Orange

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • • Spring Green

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • • Capri Blue

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • • Rustic Green

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Noob alert!

This will be our first year at SAS and wanted to thank Mesa man/ Mesa woman for the nudge to go. We are really excited to hang out with everyone in one of our favorite places. Below is a picture of our crew (minus myself) and Jenny the great white wiggle wagon.

19DDA1A5-E2E7-4871-898D-744EADB9461F.jpeg
BA56A218-469A-4C81-9AC6-C6D7AB0EA237.jpeg

Noob alert!

This will be our first year at SAS and wanted to thank Mesa man/ Mesa woman for the nudge to go. We are really excited to hang out with everyone in one of our favorite places. Below is a picture of our crew (minus myself) and Jenny the great white wiggle wagon.

View attachment 3236061View attachment 3236066
Happy to see another 70 coming. The Pruitt's have been an irreplaceable part of the family since SAS 2.

Noob alert!

View attachment 3236061View attachment 3236066
Are those the Ruins outside Abo, NM. Salinas Pueblo Missions ?

Noob alert!

This will be our first year at SAS and wanted to thank Mesa man/ Mesa woman for the nudge to go.
It's an honor to be an inspiration to such great people as yourselves Bryan and Claire! and what an awesome HZJ75RV ODB!

Oh man. Only 179 days to go.

Lol so much time for new improvements. On the list this year:

New cage, interior rework, finish my center console and new shifter integration lmao. After everything else, of course.

Kidding. Maybe.

We are hoping to bring two 40's this year from Michigan. Lots of hurdles with this. Both need major baselining and maintenance and then there is the problem of getting there. Driving would be amazing but we just don't have the time for a slow roll out there. Possible solution is sell the Tundra and get a diesel truck and gooseneck trailer. More money, ugh. We shall see.

View attachment 3233287

View attachment 3233288
Just make the time Pat it’s a few extra days. Get that Catholic Lawyer to join in. You all can do it. Drive them. What memories to add to your tag line. Triple dog dare you.

Last edited:
Post deleted.

1 project off the list!

Bright light indicator fixed from the Koito headlight upgrade.

View attachment 3238467

As a sponsoring vendor this year I can say that a couple other people out there might get lucky at the raffle and also solve their high beam indicator issue.

As a sponsoring vendor this year I can say that a couple other people out there might get lucky at the raffle and also solve their high beam indicator issue.
Had on the list to order and just did. Thanks for the reminder 👍

4E6CFB11-C0DF-4DCF-84A5-8CCF0A7AEEFC.jpeg

Very cool I didn’t know that. Yep the @CruiserTrash kit was the one I used. I should have explained that better in my post.

Great made piece, fixed the issue, cheap, easy to install and from an ih8mud vendor. Doesn’t get much easier than that.

Been working up a model to cut out on the cnc for a mini camper for the event. It'll go on the front of my gooseneck partially hanging over the hitch

Hopefully the whole thing goes together easily. I'm hoping to burn through less than ten sheets of ¾" plywood to make it happen.

Cab 1 (Base) - Perspective.jpg

Been working up a model to cut out on the cnc for a mini camper for the event. It'll go on the front of my gooseneck partially hanging over the hitch

Hopefully the whole thing goes together easily. I'm hoping to burn through less than ten sheets of ¾" plywood to make it happen.

View attachment 3239415
1675733206793.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom