SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (2 Viewers)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@mattressking not sure about this, but I know my wife would be ok with this idea:

Want to have us let you know our significant others 1st name (or maybe a friend that has come along ) and then you can add the name to the list, as you did for @Kleatus ?

If so...my significant other is Maureen.

Sure! I updated with yours. Anyone else that wants their posse included, feel free to let me know and I'll add.

Thrilled to be attending with my 40 this year. Big thanks to Cam at Mosley Motors for getting me hooked up with a Sniper system and putting the old girl back on the road. Looking forward to seeing how she does in the hills!

FA2A194B-8414-4924-98AF-58874ADB7188.jpeg

I'm in K22 with the family.

3 weeks 😬😬!!! Lots of work to go, which will hopefully culminate in me dragging a vehicle that hasn't been driven since the very early 90s, with an engine I've only run 3 times for a couple minutes each, a transmission I rebuilt in my apartment garage in Cleveland in 2012?, and probably very scarce road time before we leave. Oh and I should probably title it and get some plates too. Need to find time to change the oil and trans fluid on the Tundra and repack the wheel bearings on the trailer too. Or I could pull a Darrell and just show up in the Tundra.... 🤔🤭.
Believe me if anybody knows what can be done in three weeks me and Casey should know it’s all doable

Got it! Didn't see it marked as K22 on the map, wasn't sure.

That's what they called it when I talked to them, no idea what it is on the map.

This would be awesome to see in TT! I'd love to contribute but I'm not sure I recall much of anything from my university writing classes - far too many long necks were around back then.

Colorado just issued statewide mask requirements 🤯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom