SAS Solid Axle Summit #4 Official Thread 2020 (1 Viewer)

SAS #4 Color Choices

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well the 25th is going to be the next meeting that Governor Polis will have. They are currently having talks about opening up the state for the spring skiing season.

So I say keep track. Still have people asking to get on the wait list.

Everyone is going to have different holiday time and financial scenarios. I'll be budgeting for it with time and money no matter what. Worst case I end up with a little more scratch in savings and an extra week to throw at holiday thereafter. Win-win in my book.

See y'all in the hills at some point.
Well the 25th is going to be the next meeting that Governor Polis will have. They are currently having talks about opening up the state for the spring skiing season.

So I say keep track. Still have people asking to get on the wait list.
Cool, hopefully they will be definitive. We have time set aside and are budgeting, but with kids, house, home school and two jobs it’s not fun to plan and then it not happen (not that anyone has any real control here). I’m not advocating we shut it down, I’m just asking.

Right now at least...I’m thinking the odds are still in our favor. See you in August ...I hope!

Let's all stay optimistic about the situation, collectively we can all do our part to help improve the well being of this world we live in. I know My immune system is strong and I refuse to live in fear. We have what it takes to rise up stronger from this. We need interaction with each other and our environment. I need this reunion to feed my soul. I love you all, can't wait to see you again! Please consider watching this, I believe it can help, bless you all

I will certainly be sad and disappointed if we are not able to meet this year, but I am already formulating a contingency plan just in case. I’m either going to Hawaii or Australia, I have friends in both places to visit. With 200 hours of pto on the books I need to go somewhere!

I will certainly be sad and disappointed if we are not able to meet this year, but I am already formulating a contingency plan just in case. I’m either going to Hawaii or Australia, I have friends in both places to visit. With 200 hours of pto on the books I need to go somewhere!

Where in HI? I lived on the Big Island for a few years. Perhaps we're within 6* of separation!

They are at Ewa beach.

Ah, ok. Different island, so likely no 6* of separation... Unless you know the Alcos family. My vote for your 200 hours PTO is Oz, in any case! Plenty of time in your bank to rub elbows and learn some Aussie slang.

But, hopeful that this SAS 'thing' (it's my first) might still happen!

Be well!

Ah, ok. Different island, so likely no 6* of separation... Unless you know the Alcos family. My vote for your 200 hours PTO is Oz, in any case! Plenty of time in your bank to rub elbows and learn some Aussie slang.

But, hopeful that this SAS 'thing' (it's my first) might still happen!

Be well!

Thanks! My friends in Ewa are there on temporary duty so that is closing window of opportunity. My Ozzie mates live there so no there are no time constraints on that trip right now.

Thanks! My friends in Ewa are there on temporary duty so that is closing window of opportunity. My Ozzie mates live there so no there are no time constraints on that trip right now.

Hawaii is great. If you have the opportunity, GO for sure. Oahu can be a little like any big city, but there are plenty of places to get away and see what island life is really like. North Shore/Haleiwa is a great spot to check out and the beaches there are world-class!

I miss living on the Big Island (Hawaii) terribly. Once you get HI in your blood, its hard to get it out!

I need this.
A001DC30-D7D9-4033-AA6D-0141C3C878FE.jpeg
4774ABFE-AD82-4F8D-9A92-44308B6C37F4.jpeg

Amazon product ASIN B01EOOP9V2
Well now, how’s this for positive thinking. Just now ordered this Megamat for the wife. S/B here in time for me to look it over & make a decision about getting one for me while it’s still on sale @ REI.

Come on SAS4!🎯👍

Well now, how’s this for positive thinking. Just now ordered this Megamat for the wife. S/B here in time for me to look it over & make a decision about getting one for me while it’s still on sale @ REI.

Come on SAS4!🎯👍
Just go ahead and get yourself one. There’s no way you won’t after trying it.

We got one of these a while back. It's a shockingly good product. You're gonna want one.

*edit: @thatcabledude beat me to it!

Come on SAS4!🎯👍

Been using one for 7 years, best investment I ever made. As someone who likes to camp at age 60 plus this mat is the best sleep I have ever had. It is so good I have brought inside a few times when my hip or back bothered me, problem solved . I now have two megamat; 0ne 10LXW and one Duo.

More from the archives.

Anyone recognize this area? :beer: Must have been Circa 1982/83?

IMG_7548.jpg

yeah, sorry it's a Jeep, but I couldn't find the photos with the 40 from the previous trip. We had this CJ7 after the 40, I can't remember why they sold the 40.

A young FJBen was told he had to hold it so it wouldn't roll back down the mountain. My mom said they were just joking and posing for the picture, but I know my family, and have the bowl cut from the previous photo so I don't buy it mom!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom