For Sale sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

99,450 miles

ORIGINAL PARTS:
-Engine with code 2F179648 (built in May of '77)
-All tranny and drivetrain components
-ALL sheet metal/floors/frame/roof. All metal is solid. No rust holes.
-Interior
-Headliner

NOT ORIGINAL:
-Paint (redone with original white color)
-Saginaw power steering added.
-All lights replaced with LED's including headlights and dash. Still have the original bulbs I replaced.
-Radio antenna. Have no idea why previous owner put on current antenna in wrong location but at least it works well with original AM radio
-Speakers in rear doors

WHAT'S NEW: (less than 100 miles on)
-Exhaust system including front pipe
-Tires - Hankook
-Rancho shocks
-Both front wheel bearings
-6 new rod bearings. (Only needed #2 but replaced all of them) (Thanks Dallas!)
-Original carb painstakingly disassembled and rebuilt with new carb kit (Thanks Pin Head!)
-All radiator hoses and belts

EXTRAS:
-Complete set of shop manuals. Includes 2F Engine, Chassis and Body, Emission Control, Maintenance Procedures, Electrical Wiring Diagram, marketing literature.

PRICE: $19,000 firm.

Thanks, Tom

20180706_112818.jpg
20180706_113125.jpg
20180706_113202.jpg
20180706_114330.jpg
20180706_121409.jpg

I like it 👍 Seems like a fair price too.

Great price. This should sell quick!

agree, nice cruiser and very fairly priced. GLWS

I put on the wrong pics and description. The one I sold was a 1977 that was all original with 13 miles. It was climate kept since new and every part was original with window sticker still on it. I apologized to the first guy who called me, but he decided to buy it. I probably should have asked more?

Congrats. Can you share the description and pics of the one you actually sold? Thank you.

Last edited:
Confused. You advertised a 99,000 mileage 1977 FJ40 for $19,000 pictured above with the body issues on the RH side and the rusty aircleaner, someone called on it, but you then sold them a different, basically new unrestored 1977 FJ40 that had been driven only 13 miles since new for the same price? And this vehicle is not the one pictured above. Is this correct?

C’mon guys, an all original 1977 FJ40 with 13 miles that’s been climate kept since new and every part original with the window sticker still on it?

Yeah and free delivery by Kate Upton topless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom