eBay SOCAL 1993 Land Cruiser POVERTY PACK (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Outside Link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/334704450841
Listing - 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser DJ81 | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/334704450841

20230101_135104.jpg

It's has a sun roof, power windows & locks, and the runners from a roof rack. So not sure if it's a true poverty pack ?
It also looks like a repaint ?
In any case it's a clean looking truck GLWS

Thanks! Not all PP we're the same. Some had different options. This one has a few Poverty features and was painted about 2 years ago with factory paint code.

Thanks! Not all PP we're the same. Some had different options. This one has a few Poverty features and was painted about 2 years ago with factory paint code.
Is it your rig?

EDIT: Looks like it after I watched the videos and connected the user name.

Don't have a set price in mind that's why I listed it on ebay for now. If fair market price is not reached, I will list it later with a fair Mud price.

Don't have a set price in mind that's why I listed it on ebay for now. If fair market price is not reached, I will list it later with a fair Mud price.
Well what did you set the reserve at? Im
Assuming that’s probably close to your asking price.

That's why he put it on ebay he wants more then us cheep bastards on Mud want to pay 😝

Forum rule do state that you need to post a price 🤷‍♂️

Not a 'For Sale' post - it's a FleaBay link post, so no price required.

However, I find fault with the seller's logic: a 'Fair Market price' would be if one listed it on ebay, without reserve, and let 'er ride. Reserve price means seller doesn't trust the market or is worried the market doesn't value the item the same as he does...

I'm not a 80-guy. What's the difference between the a '93 engine/trans (if any) and a '96 / '97 ?

I'm very local to you.

I can guarantee there's a zero in my price and a comma. But honestly I don't have a set price. My reserve can be lowered on ebay as it gets into a price level that I'm comfortable with. If I didnt work my ass off for a living then I would sell at no reserve with no s***s given. But unfortunately thats not the case. So let me ask you guys, what you think is a fair price?

Not a 'For Sale' post - it's a FleaBay link post, so no price required.

However, I find fault with the seller's logic: a 'Fair Market price' would be if one listed it on ebay, without reserve, and let 'er ride. Reserve price means seller doesn't trust the market or is worried the market doesn't value the item the same as he does...

I'm not a 80-guy. What's the difference between the a '93 engine/trans (if any) and a '96 / '97 ?

I'm very local to you.
Engine is mostly the same however the OBDII in the 95.5 and above is slightly different for emissions. Transmission for the 93-94 is preferred by most crawlers since it's supposedly the more robust.

It's a very clean looking truck, but it has the things most aficionado's don't want in a PP sun roof (they tend to leak) power windows (they get slow) roof rack rails ( they tend to rust ) and chrome wheels. You just don't see these in a PP
To me it looks like someone removed the flares and put clear glass in a standard 80. Of course I could be totally wrong.
It has over 200k mi. and is a repaint, the high price trucks aren't moving like they were a year and a half ago. just look at the classified posts on here.
My guess somewhere in the med to high teens. 🤷‍♂️

It's a very clean looking truck, but it has the things most aficionado's don't want in a PP sun roof (they tend to leak) power windows (they get slow) roof rack rails ( they tend to rust ) and chrome wheels. You just don't see these in a PP
To me it looks like someone removed the flares and put clear glass in a standard 80. Of course I could be totally wrong.
It has over 200k mi. and is a repaint, the high price trucks aren't moving like they were a year and a half ago. just look at the classified posts on here.
My guess somewhere in the med to high teens. 🤷‍♂️
Thanks for the input. I agree with your estimate. It's definitely a poverty pack. The rear carpet and panels are not drilled for any 3rd row seating or belts. Also No tint on any glass. As far as the chrome wheels, I swapped the wheels and put the standard silver wheels on my T100.

Great spec, I didn't know USDM ones were ever offered w/o fender flares. Does this truck have cruise control? Didn't see the stalk in any of the pics

Great spec, I didn't know USDM ones were ever offered w/o fender flares. Does this truck have cruise control? Didn't see the stalk in any of the pics
I just looked back at the pics. It does have the motor and cable assembly for the cruise but you're right, it doesn't have the switch lever on the column. Never noticed that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom