SOLD SoCal: 1975 rear seat belts, xlnt cond. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 55 Series
These came out of an FJ55 that I bought before I had my shop, late 1980s. Rig had 60k on the odometer, rust free, but rolled on a freeway interchange. Long since parted out.

Chrome is great, fabric is very dark, but needs a good cleaning. All ID tags are present, legible, and not tattered. 3 of the 4 mounting bolts were still in the dusty old box I just pulled these out of.

$200 plus the ride
IMG_4013.jpeg
IMG_4014.jpeg
IMG_4015.jpeg
IMG_4016.jpeg

These don’t come up often. I saw 2017 and did a double take as I thought that was the date code. Zoomed in, 1975.

I’m curious to know if this is a common “mod” to add seat belts to the rear bench on 40s. If so, I’d be interested.

I assume these are the two outer seatbelts and you don't have the center?

Edit: My '77 has a center lap belt in the rear but in looking at the parts diagrams it looks like there wasn't always a center. Regardless I will take them.

These don’t come up often. I saw 2017 and did a double take as I thought that was the date code. Zoomed in, 1975.

I’m curious to know if this is a common “mod” to add seat belts to the rear bench on 40s. If so, I’d be interested.
I would only spend the coin on factory belts for a factory seat. When I ran a Conferr bench in my 40, I used generic auto parts store belts and they worked just fine. Ironically, Toyota was selling replacement OE jump seat belts for $25 at that time.

Last edited:
SPF to WDE.😊

Oh, I found the fourth mounting bolt.😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom