So I want an FJ 40 but... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Your work is very impressive to say the least. Can’t wait for the next instalment..

This is amazing. I am glued to this thread! So impressive....

I hired a guy recently and on his resume it said "master metal manipulater". I call BS he's ok but you my friend have skills. I've been in metal working for 35 yrs I wish I'd have got into sheetmetal years ago. Good luck, stay safe and can't wait to see it finished...

Your work is very impressive to say the least. Can’t wait for the next instalment..
Thank you, last year really put a hurting on everything so we had to do more industrial just to stay alive. We also purchased another building and some new equipment so the renovations, move and Covid kept me from working on this. I have some more help in the shop now so we are hoping to get back on this.

I hired a guy recently and on his resume it said "master metal manipulater". I call BS he's ok but you my friend have skills. I've been in metal working for 35 yrs I wish I'd have got into sheetmetal years ago. Good luck, stay safe and can't wait to see it finished...
Thank you, this past year I have been learning to be a machinist and that learning curve is steep. I have more help now so I’ll get on this soon I hope. I actually started making some videos of how I actually build this but that all came to a stop during Covid. Also, I did all of my own video and editing and holy cow that takes for ever.

If interested here I am being goofy on camera trying to show how I make my sheet metal parts. There are only two videos right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom