Snorkel for GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had my LenzDesign snorkel on since last Oct with a very rainy winter and no issues with water in the air box whatsoever and she is my daily driver.

And I am finished with install. I would post a picture of it but for some reason that I have yet to figure out this forum is not allowing me to attach pictures.:mad:

Has anyone else who ordered the Wotefusi (amazon) snorkel received their special gift? WTF are these?

I was a little upset for a second when amazon said "your snorkel has been delivered" and all I got was this tiny bag of spiders, but thankfully the note reassured me that the real thing is soon to follow.

And now finally a couple of pictures.
Snorkel.jpg
aGnus R and D Day.jpg

Looking good you sexy beast you.

Im trying to get in on the ACC groupbuy for that snorkel. Got a email from them saying they will contact me by end of week but didnt
How much is that group buy even gonna save after they ship it to you?

How much is that group buy even gonna save after they ship it to you?
So 350 shipped to acc, the. They said 45 shipped to somewhere in the states. So looks like a little over $50

Just curious, do you get Any vibration from the rack and the snorkel movement? we clearances ours about the same as yours. I had to give it a little more because of the vibration .
I was concerned about that too so the roof rack that will be going on mine this week we gave a bit more space. But at the same time mine has much less to cut due to how far forward it came. Below is final test fit and before PC.
20190331_143613.jpg

Just curious, do you get Any vibration from the rack and the snorkel movement? we clearances ours about the same as yours. I had to give it a little more because of the vibration .

I get a bit of vibration at highway speeds. I plan to take another mm or so off and add the wind vibration trim and see how it does. I did my cut so the side rail clears pretty well but the fairing is just a bit too close. I'll report back after I make the changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom