Sliding side windows (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jefcur

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a 75 and am in replace and repair project to get her running again. I'm looking for side windows that open to improve ventilation. I checked with Spector Off Road and they no longer make the sliding window kit. Does anyone have any idea were I could find sliding windows?

I have a 75 and am in replace and repair project to get her running again. I'm looking for side windows that open to improve ventilation. I checked with Spector Off Road and they no longer make the sliding window kit. Does anyone have any idea were I could find sliding windows?
I've been looking for these too for a long time, and I've not found another source. If I'd known about the Specter windows I would have snagged a set, but since Specter is the last company I check when I need parts, I missed out.

I've been looking for these too for a long time, and I've not found another source. If I'd known about the Specter windows I would have snagged a set, but since Specter is the last company I check when I need parts, I missed out.
Same here, looking high and low with no luck.

Probably need to talk to Dorothy and Toto. Just another one of those items Toyota decided best to send our share to OZ.

Someone looked into these not too long ago, many camper companies make similar products, but the issue was the different radii. If I knew who Leer gets the ones for my truck topper from Im sure they could do it, but I cannot find any mfg. info.

Someone looked into these not too long ago, many camper companies make similar products, but the issue was the different radii. If I knew who Leer gets the ones for my truck topper from Im sure they could do it, but I cannot find any mfg. info.
That is where I am headed on this. Thanks for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom