Slider Info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy, is anyone running a set of these? Curious how the experience was with ordering/shipping and how they're holding up. I'm trying to find a good slider/step and choices are limited. TIA

I’ve had them on my 80 for 5+ years and they’ve been great.
Nice! Would you mind sharing a pic? Their website really doesn’t have decent pics of them installed, only from underneath and uninstalled.

I’ve had them on my 80 for 5+ years and they’ve been great.
Can the Rocky Roads be installed with factory front mud flaps? In Winter we have a lot of mud here so I run them.

I would think so but I don’t have flares or mud flaps. These are some old pics but I think there is enough room to clear flares and mud flaps.

IMG_7581.jpeg

IMG_2313.jpeg

I have these too and wish I never bought them. They are not high quality. They rely on the pinch weld on the driver side and mount to the body, not happy about that. I also had to cut/ re weld mine to get them to fit. My experience is not unique. I would avoid these until you can afford or justify a higher quality option. I bought them because they were cheap and wanted to do several things in quick fashion, #regrets.

Howdy, is anyone running a set of these? Curious how the experience was with ordering/shipping and how they're holding up. I'm trying to find a good slider/step and choices are limited. TIA

Sub-par work, welds were ugly all around.

Had them on my LC, I'd just make my own next time as I was close to cutting parts of it off and redoing some of the work.

Would make a ton of noise and rattle as it would be too close to everything else.

Screenshot 2023-06-29 010143.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom