Simple hose identification question. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone please tell me what these hoses are for? I've tried to answer it myself but can't. I assume the first two are fuel related.
The photo is off my 84 FJ45, passenger side (right), under the fueling port.
I've realised 2-6 are all cracked and need replacing, so can someone help with the specs (part No., but also material, ID, strength requirement etc. in case I can't get the part number where I am). Thanks a lot.

IMG_20231122_165542_HDR~2.jpg

Hi @B y r o n , I've tracked them all down locally, except for 95332-06010. Can anyone confirm the ID so I can just get a fuel hose from a local spot? My research says 5/16" aka 8mm. Is it the same as 95332-06020 and 95332-06030?
Also, I'm still new to the car game and this diagram is a bit confusing to me. Do I need to get multiples of each item, or do I order one hose and cut it into pieces to fit into the different spots? E.g. part number 95332-06020 comes up three times on this diagram, so will one piece cover all three, or do I need to get three?
1702621265727.png

Last Q, do I need to remove the rear body/bed to replace the hoses under the separator? I'm assuming I do but hoping there's some kind of trick!

Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom