1985 FJ60 fuel tank hoses (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to replace the fuel lines that are coming in and out of the fuel tank on my newly cleaned out fuel tank. Any suggestions? Having a hard time finding anyone online that has the parts let alone part number.
I sourced the image from spectre off road.
Should I just see if I find comparable hoses at Napa or Autozone?
Thanks,
Jason

If it was me, I would just buy some high quality fuel hose in bulk, it would probably be way less expensive. But if you want OEM contact Beno here on Mud.

Last edited:
Just dropped my FJ60 tank today also, anyone know where to buy the fuel hoses listed above?

I bought most the fuel lines from the link I posted earlier. OEM was pricey so I opted to save some $ with generic fuel line. What I received looks comparable. Time will tell.

Hey Jason
What size was the fuel hose between the fuel neck and tank? I need to get the diesel rejection flapper out of the mouth of the fuel cap.
Thanks
Jason
This part# from above on this thread

Screenshot_20190725-221015.png

I looked up my invoice and looks like I had ordered 14" but I vaguely remember having to trim it.

So I had ordered the hard wall hose and the soft wall hose.
I ended up using the hard hose and I cant recall why, Im only guessing because of the 2mm difference on the inner diameter.
Honestly I cant remember. Picture above from george looks promising though

For anyone interested, here is another recent thread on this topic.

I posted in that thread, but I'll post it here as well, here are the lines I purchased to replace all the fuel lines. BUT, this was on my HJ60 so there maybe a couple lines around then engine/vapour canister that have not been accounted for:
- 14mm (2LF) overflow hose (I used 1/2" but it was awful to fit in on - a bit tight)
- 1/4" (7LF) vapour lines
- 5/16" (7LF) vapour lines
- 3/8" (5LF) fuel line
- 1-7/8" (1LF) fuel fill

Also note - there are 2 different fuel "manifolds" (see image). The one out of my '87 HJ60 used 5/16" line, the one out of my '84 FJ60 used 1/4". The above lengths allows for both styles, so you would have a couple feet left over of one or the other depending on which manifold you have.

IMG_20181103_131752.jpg

IMG_20181103_125309.jpg

IMG_20181103_131744.jpg

Thanks for that. Contemplating droping my tank again and those gaskets should get switched out, they are pretty stiff.

IH8MUD is great. Thanks for the heads up. Is that 1-7/8” ID or OD?

2" ID worked fine for me and is probably way easier to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom