For Sale SF Bay Area Mercedes OM606turbo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 45 Series
  3. 55 Series
  4. 60 Series
  5. 70 Series
  6. 80 Series
Om606 turbo i picked up with 140k miles in a merc. Its also on an engine stand - already has a brand new DieselPumpUK I.P. imported installed with the 300hp pumps. I think that pump was around $1200ish to import.

Motor and pump with a few other items like the Advanced adapter bell and adapter for an h55.iirc. I have a few other things like a DieselpumpUK turbo.(which i will list separately when ifigure out the price on that)

$1000 for the motor and pump. And i will give the buyer first dibs on the DieselpumpUK turbo once i fugure out my pain price.. You are basically getting a 20% discount on the pump and a free motor and im going to throw in all the stuff i collected like the longer dipstick/ external oil housing n other doo-dads i come across in my de-hoarding/ pay it forward efforts.
The 300hp pumps make the best mpg and power and these motors can safely handle 500hp. The v1 turbo is ported and beefed up to match the 300hp pumps and have minimal turbo lag and the best mpg in the 300hp range. Should be LS power with 10-13mpg better in a fairly detuned package for what these bottom ends can safely handle. And fully mechanical -no electronics.

I will grab some pics later today and post up.
IMG_1210.jpeg

Last edited:
PM sent

That is an absolute insane price

Put me in line! I need this !

I still haven't heard back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom