SCC invite (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

euclid

SILVER Star
Threads
wood love to come but that is the weekend we planned having an all cruiser event, 40s,60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 100s, We have planned something for everyone so those who don't want the hard core stuff will have something to do.

Trollhole said:
wood love to come but that is the weekend we planned having an all cruiser event, 40s,60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 100s, We have planned something for everyone so those who don't want the hard core stuff will have something to do.

Come on that is a lame excuse, you just dont want to drive.... There will be plenty of non-hardcore stuff to do. Besides your truck is more than ready for the hard stuff.

Keep us informed of other events so we can try and get together with you guys. But our event is that weekend to work around Clemson football so we dont want to change that.

after oct. there isnt anything planned till MLK as far as i know and that isnt even planned yet.

Thanks for the invite guys, I'd be there if we didn't have a club event. I know I will be there MLK weekend as I believe a few other Upstate guys will as well, look forward to seeing you guys then and freezing our arses off........

LOOOOOOSERS....just making fun. Where are you all having your event?

By the way if you make a Mafia T-shirt put me down for one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom