Official Southern Cruiser Crawl (Gray Rock) registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm there.

I'm so already peeing my pants

edit: did I say that outloud?

Last edited:
I have a wedding to go to in Birmingham on Saturday night but I will still be there.

I'm there.

I'm IN

Yea, what the title says. Come one come all.

Steve

?

I guess I can be there. :beer: :bounce: :beer:

Sam and I are there.

I'm coming

to the ride. Have dually, will haul. Should have room for other riders and gear if needed. Do we want to have a friendly Texas Holdem game? Should I bring chips?

I will be there w/ spare inners and Misc. Beerfields for sale as well.

Bring the chips Doc! I need to win some gas money.

Count Me In :)

J.o.
Cottonland Cruisers
79fj40-up On Blocks

I'm there..........

I plan to be there on Saturday as I'm only 45 minutes away...contingent upon the condition of my right arm. I'm having surgery next week on it and I hope everything goes well and that I can make Gray Rock to wheel. If not, I'd still like to show up and ride along w/ someone if possible.

How late can I tell you for sure? I still want (1) XXL t-shirt. Are there pics of said t-shirt design?

Looking forward to meeting some new folks.

:cool:

waskillywabbit said:
I plan to be there on Saturday as I'm only 45 minutes away...contingent upon the condition of my right arm. I'm having surgery next week on it and I hope everything goes well and that I can make Gray Rock to wheel. If not, I'd still like to show up and ride along w/ someone if possible.

How late can I tell you for sure? I still want (1) XXL t-shirt. Are there pics of said t-shirt design?

Looking forward to meeting some new folks.

:cool:
No pics yet of the design. I assure you that they will be good (since I am printing them). :beer:

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom